Rupert Grint Attends V Festival, Talks About Life Post-Potter

Grint Interviews
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 22, 2011, 12:15 PM

Actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) attended V Festival over the weekend in Hylands Park and spoke to the Press Association about his life now that the final Harry Potter film has been released.

"It's going to take a while to really sink in - it was quite a shock really. It all seemed to end quite suddenly but now the film's out it is kind of closure and I'm excited to move on," Rupert said at Virgin Media's V Festival in Hylands Park this weekend.

"It has kind of been this bubble - it's like graduating I guess. We've all learned so much."

Rupert said he is keen to keep contact with his Potter co-stars - in particular the Weasley twins, played by James and Oliver Phelps.

"I spend a lot of time with the twins. All of us really, we've all shared this quite unique experience together and we'll always stay in touch."
Images of Mr. Grint at V Festival can be seen at this link courtesy of RupertGrint.net.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint Interviews News

17879-26957_thumb

That’s great. I’m glad he planns to keep up with his hp co-eds.

Posted by molly43 on August 22, 2011, 12:30 PM report to moderator

Yeah, touching.

Posted by camila_black08 on August 22, 2011, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

I’m happy for him! It’s sad for everyone to move on. I’m on my second year in Upper Secondary and I’m turning 18 in March. Then I will grow up, move on and it will be different. It’s like he says, but it’s something everyone needs to go through. In a few years they probably will make a reunion!

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on August 22, 2011, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Was he driving his ice cream truck?

Posted by Won_Two on August 22, 2011, 01:07 PM report to moderator
139710-emma-watson_thumb

So cute! still spends time with all his co stars!!! just cant waito 2 c the trio hanging out 2gether! tht wud b soo cool!

Posted by samira.rahman3 on August 22, 2011, 02:06 PM report to moderator
139710-emma-watson_thumb

Posted by samira.rahman3 on August 22, 2011, 02:06 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

I’m probably going to show my age here… :-)

What’s the ‘V’ festival? I went to the website, but it was not helpful at all.

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on August 22, 2011, 02:07 PM report to moderator

I’m glad that they still keep in contact even after Harry Potter! :)

Posted by . on August 22, 2011, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Brown-hair-girl_thumb

He’s absolutely right!! I graduated this year from college and i really feel there is a space i can’t fill which is very annoying and i think i should move on and get over it!!

Posted by Anaconda Beastie on August 22, 2011, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Moonlit_fox_pic_2_thumb

How wonderfully great! I’m happy that they still keep in touch with each other! :)

Posted by MoonlitFox on August 22, 2011, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Imagescaf0zk2w_thumb

just like him im pretty sad harrypotter is over

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{ROAR} on August 22, 2011, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

@sessionka oom4 CW I think V just stands for Virgin festival.I love hearing Rupert talk about hanging out a lot and staying in touch.You saw how happy he was with Tom and visa versa.How could they not want to? They have a bond that will last them their whole life.And us.Isn’t it great? One big family :)

Posted by Dlcohm7 on August 22, 2011, 02:48 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

It’s sad the movies are over but I’m excited to see what they move on to.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 22, 2011, 03:13 PM report to moderator

I love how he keeps in touch with the twins :3 it’s so cute!

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on August 22, 2011, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

So nice he’s keeping in touch with his co-stars. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on August 22, 2011, 04:04 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"It's none of [i]your[/i] business if Harry's been with a hundred girls," Hermione told Rita coolly. "So you can put that away right now."[br]Rita had been on the point of withdrawing an acid-green quill from her bag. Looking as though she had been forced