First Images from LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7

Video Games
Posted by: Mel
August 20, 2011, 07:08 PM

We have some of the first images from LEGO Harry Potter Years: 5-7 available to look at here in our galleries. The new stills give us a look at scenes from the last three parts of the Harry Potter series, though the majority of images we have so far seem to be from Order of the Phoenix. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Hermoine’s face looks like the face from the HBP video game!

Posted by Mr.Bones on August 21, 2011, 07:12 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait for this!

Posted by glow_freak on August 21, 2011, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_poa_006_thumb

It looks awesome! The first lego game is one of my favorites, I can’t wait to get this

Posted by mi55ymomma on August 21, 2011, 09:43 PM report to moderator
From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

looks adorable! idk if i wanna get it or not ><"

Posted by handhrfan18 on August 21, 2011, 10:32 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

What’s the last picture? Room of Requirement? Somewhere in the ministry? I’m really worried now I wanna reread OOTP

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 22, 2011, 08:05 AM report to moderator
Owl_bookstoppers_thumb

It looks wonderful! ROn has new hair! Can’t wait!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on August 22, 2011, 10:02 AM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

I still have to beat Year’s 1-4. XD This one looks awesome too, though!

Posted by Mad But Happy on August 22, 2011, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Tonks3_thumb

Looks so cool!!!!

Posted by Miranda Legard on August 22, 2011, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Hp-ramones-cover_thumb

I can’t wait till it comes out! Harry Potter Lego years 1-4 was so cool I hope 5-7 will be as well :)

Posted by LinaHP on August 23, 2011, 08:09 AM report to moderator
Ha

I’m so excited to get years 5-7! i have years 1-4, and it is an amazing game!!!!!! :D

Posted by B.Potter.Q on August 23, 2011, 12:50 PM report to moderator

Oooh! I thought they wern’t going to make this, I can’t wait to get it!

Posted by Furnunculus on August 24, 2011, 03:40 AM report to moderator
Lavender_thumb

ah yes, I remember year 1 and 2, the rest is a bit vague to me… I still have a huge box full of real lego somewhere though, so cute hehe.

Posted by FelisAmoris on August 24, 2011, 06:59 AM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

maybe i can tell a friend that i want them for my birthday…i think i will xDDDD

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on August 24, 2011, 07:45 AM report to moderator
Rachel__percy__annabeth__thalia_and_nico_thumb

Hmm, exciting! =D

Posted by Sasha8 on August 24, 2011, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

i wonder if the present my freind was talking about his hp lego…

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on August 25, 2011, 09:22 AM report to moderator

"It's the same all over," said Mr. Borgin, in his oily voice. "Wizarding blood is counting for less everywhere--"[br]"Not with me." said Mr. Malfoy, his long nostrils flaring.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014