Pottermore Blog Gives Additional Info on Magical Quill Challenge

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
August 02, 2011, 03:25 PM

The Pottermore Insider blog has answered a few more questions with regards to the Magical Quill Challenge. Of particular interest might be the time frame during which the fourth clue will be posted:

So far, all the clues have appeared in the early hours of the morning in my time zone. Will this continue for the remainder of The Magical Quill challenge?
We know that Harry Potter fans around the world are taking part in the challenge, so we will be varying the times that the clues are revealed. We can tell you that tomorrow's clue (Day 4) will be released between 2.00pm and 6.00pm BST.

Additional questions are included here. For your reference 2:00 pm BST is 9:00 am EST and 6:00 am PST.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Hermione_thumb

that sounds terrible. I’m glad you’re better today!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:42 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

So close now. Pottermore is missing out if we don’t get in early. It deserves people like us!

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Thanks LovesLaborLost

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:44 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I think Jo is teasing us.

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

112 clue is up

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I don’t understand – I found the quill but it’s not taking to the site to register!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

it isnt working

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:49 AM report to moderator

same here, I’m so confused!

Posted by efairy on August 03, 2011, 10:50 AM report to moderator

Why won’t it take me to the site?

Posted by nitaro48 on August 03, 2011, 10:50 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

This isn’t fair! I found the quill!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:51 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

can someone do it for me please

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:51 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I cant find quill

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Logen_cruz_thumb

i don’t see the quill

Posted by allprostar31 on August 03, 2011, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Now all I get is the Sony site. What the hell happened????

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:53 AM report to moderator

What is happening. I found the quill and nothing is happening? Arrrgghh!

Posted by nitaro48 on August 03, 2011, 10:53 AM report to moderator

"Ron," said Harry quietly, "I haven't got a problem with Hermione coming with [br]Krum --"[br]But Ron ignored Harry too.[br]"Why don't you go and find Vicky, he'll be wondering where you are," said Ron.[br][i]"Don't call him Vicky!"[/i]