Pottermore Blog Gives Additional Info on Magical Quill Challenge

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
August 02, 2011, 03:25 PM

The Pottermore Insider blog has answered a few more questions with regards to the Magical Quill Challenge. Of particular interest might be the time frame during which the fourth clue will be posted:

So far, all the clues have appeared in the early hours of the morning in my time zone. Will this continue for the remainder of The Magical Quill challenge?
We know that Harry Potter fans around the world are taking part in the challenge, so we will be varying the times that the clues are revealed. We can tell you that tomorrow's clue (Day 4) will be released between 2.00pm and 6.00pm BST.

Additional questions are included here. For your reference 2:00 pm BST is 9:00 am EST and 6:00 am PST.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Wand_thumb

I’m not going to be able to sign up early :( Good luck to everyone who tries!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 02, 2011, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

OMG SO HAPPY !!! NO 6AM TOMORROW !!

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on August 02, 2011, 05:06 PM report to moderator

so happy!! i got mine today, at 5am!!

Posted by mesorin on August 02, 2011, 05:22 PM report to moderator

so happy!! i got mine today, at 5am!!

Posted by mesorin on August 02, 2011, 05:22 PM report to moderator

I got in already! WHOOO! :D Good luck to everybody else and thank you so much to Jo!

Posted by . on August 02, 2011, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I already have an account but I’m glad they’re making it eaiser for those who haven’t :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 02, 2011, 05:28 PM report to moderator
2004_hp_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban_012_thumb

Yessssss, might be in with a chance now!

Posted by TheGryffindorFox on August 02, 2011, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Ginny_weasley_thumb

Geez thanks I sure hope i get in! I have been trying EVERY day but just cant find the right time :(

Posted by ginnyw7 on August 02, 2011, 05:42 PM report to moderator
From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

FINALLY! I CAN HAVE A CHANCE! <3

Posted by handhrfan18 on August 02, 2011, 05:45 PM report to moderator

I got in on the first day…Good Luck to everyone!!

Posted by ♥ RuneRiver94 ♥ on August 02, 2011, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Okay so thats 7 am my time, not bad! I might be able to put this off! :D

Posted by LunaLuver on August 02, 2011, 05:54 PM report to moderator

I started checking every 15 minutes beginning at the start of the time window at 4am. It opened up at six and I got right in! Woo Hoo! Have your GoF books ready, You have to be quick. I friend of mine said she tried at 6:30 and all the places for the day were already taken.

Posted by Imablack on August 02, 2011, 06:11 PM report to moderator

Good luck to everyone!
I got it on the second day at 5am. Then my mom found out I was up and on my laptop that early… Not good. Bye-bye late night fanfic reading.

Posted by bookworm1118 on August 02, 2011, 06:14 PM report to moderator

awww I don’t have it. I don’t know, because if I’m 34. I love Harry Potter. I don’t know if it is okay for me use Pottermore to open quill? I wonder. And what time tomorrow? Thank you!

Posted by scottw on August 02, 2011, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Imagesca3rqab7_thumb

YES! I am so determined now! Bring it on magic quill!!!

Posted by Madira Ulthar on August 02, 2011, 06:35 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"If being good at Divination means I have to pretend to see death omens in a lump of tea leaves, I'm not sure I'll be studying it much longer! That lesson was absolute rubbish compared with my Arithmancy class!"