First Photo of Rupert Grint in "Comrade"

Grint
Posted by: Mel
August 02, 2011, 10:45 PM

We now have a still of Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) from his upcoming film, "Comrade." You can view the picture here in our galleries.

"Comrade," a war film set during World War II will star Grint as a fighter pilot, and it will be released sometime in the spring of 2012.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

45922_1541729833580_1544970801_1313732_8296640_n_1__thumb

I am so excited for this movie. :)

Posted by viviecles421 on August 03, 2011, 12:14 PM report to moderator

when is it coming out?

Posted by Cordelia Bushweed on August 03, 2011, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Wow he looks so different! No more Ron Weasley for him. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on August 03, 2011, 03:07 PM report to moderator

I’m glad he’s doing something! I thought he wasn’t! But he does seem to like action movies? lOl. xD

Posted by . on August 03, 2011, 03:54 PM report to moderator

That’s really great, starting a project so soon after HP! I’m truly happy for him! :)

Posted by CatrinJane on August 03, 2011, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

I think he’ll be great.

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 03, 2011, 07:14 PM report to moderator

I saw another movie with him in it and seemed strange not seeing him in a robe with a wand in his hand.

Posted by Expelliarmus10 on August 04, 2011, 03:10 AM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

Can’t wait for this, and hope he will come for the Norway premiere(I must, or else…)! It’s not that long too wait, though! We have the other movies, and still wait for DH pt2 to come out, and it’s not long until Christmas!! :D

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on August 04, 2011, 08:55 AM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

I wonder what it’s rated…

Posted by Tanderule on August 05, 2011, 07:22 PM report to moderator

I cant wait to see the movie! In easter I and my family and grandparents were at our hut in the erea where the story of the movie actualy happened, and my grandad told me they just had finnished shooting sceenes in a hut and the falling aeroplane just over the mountain!!! So next day we put on our skis and went over and the mountain. And you know what, wreches of the aeroplane and planks ofrom the hut still lay in the snow! Of course I had to tough it and take photoes! xD

Posted by Eliza Lovegood on August 06, 2011, 05:15 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_ft__654654r_thumb

Cool! I can’t wait until it comes out!

Wand_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 19, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator

"VOLDEMORT!" Harry bellowed, and Hagrid was so shocked, he stopped crying. "I've met him and I'm calling him by his name. Please cheer up, Hagrid, we saved the Stone, it's gone, he can't use it. Have a Chocolate Frog, I've got loads...."