Video: Access Hollywood Interview with Dan Radcliffe

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
August 19, 2011, 09:27 PM

In a new interview, Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) discusses how it feels to be done with Harry Potter, which country has the most obsessed Harry Potter fans, and how he likes living in New York. You can watch the interview here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Da_thumb

dan is awesome!

Posted by harrypotter4258 on August 21, 2011, 06:07 PM report to moderator
From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

daniel i love u in this interview. you are soo humble and honest and GAH i want to see your play again soo badly! :3

Posted by handhrfan18 on August 21, 2011, 10:34 PM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

i think i would faint two:)

i think i would faint too:)

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

“If I can make Japanese girls faint, I will for as long as I can.” And I like to think when he says he gets lost on the grid, he means Tron

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 22, 2011, 08:25 AM report to moderator
No_muggles_thumb

Can’t wait to see how to succeed!!!

Posted by Luna_lovegood17 on August 22, 2011, 08:33 AM report to moderator

He makes me giggle every time I see him. He is a real hoot!

Posted by Erin Lovegood on August 22, 2011, 09:30 AM report to moderator
Hp-ramones-cover_thumb

Great interview :) Dan is amazing :)

Posted by LinaHP on August 23, 2011, 08:11 AM report to moderator
Ha

Dan is so amazing!! I would NEVER be able to do what the New Yorkers do, I would probably ask for his autograph, not believing i was actually getting his autograph, and ask for a picture, then faint. I would be surprised if i lasted that long without fainting. But i probably won’t get to meet him. :’(
I love you Dan!!!!!!!

Posted by B.Potter.Q on August 23, 2011, 12:16 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

He is very funny and well spoken!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 05, 2011, 11:28 AM report to moderator

"So you have chosen to study Divination, the most difficult of all magical arts. I must warn you at the outset that if you do not have the Sight, there is very little I will be able to teach you. Books can take you only so far in this field...."