Video: Access Hollywood Interview with Dan Radcliffe

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
August 19, 2011, 09:27 PM

In a new interview, Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) discusses how it feels to be done with Harry Potter, which country has the most obsessed Harry Potter fans, and how he likes living in New York. You can watch the interview here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

17879-26957_thumb

Loved the video!. Dan is always so funny. I like how they talked about the guy who played Cedrick in HPGF and how Dan was pleased to see him do well. It would be nice for them to get together and talk. I think they will find that they have so much in comment in terms of dealing with fame and traveling different places. I think all of the HP characters should keep in touch with each and maybe one day have a HP reunion.

Posted by molly43 on August 20, 2011, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

We love you Dan. Stay here in NYC forever!

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 20, 2011, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

He really is getting quite good at these things…

Posted by Won_Two on August 20, 2011, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliffewearinghat2_thumb

I love when he does interviews because he is polite and super funny. He seems like a great guy. I’d love to meet him one day. :)

Posted by CocoaPuffs1580 on August 20, 2011, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliffewearinghat2_thumb

Posted by CocoaPuffs1580 on August 20, 2011, 12:55 PM report to moderator

Daniel Radcliffe is Awesome!!! :D

Posted by HPFForeva317 on August 20, 2011, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lrl1fruv7m1r2jz3wo1_250_thumb

I love this interview! So funny!!

Posted by WeasleyWonder on August 20, 2011, 01:35 PM report to moderator

ha, very cool, love the way all the cast are so down to earth.

Posted by DavidTheUnready on August 20, 2011, 02:17 PM report to moderator

I love when he repeats words three times!!!!!!!!
He’s awesome, a very nice guy :DDDD

Posted by camila_black08 on August 20, 2011, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

he always does great interviews!

Posted by moisenallie16 on August 20, 2011, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

@ molly43) I agree, it would be great if some of the actors or actress should keep in touch from now and then.

The only reason I would watch twilight is because Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory). I would follow his movies if most of them weren’t chick movies.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on August 20, 2011, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Imagescaf0zk2w_thumb

it was funny the part were the japenise girl fainted

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{ROAR} on August 20, 2011, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Scarlet_tanager_thumb

As always a very charming man. Go Dan!

Posted by trip_le_threat on August 21, 2011, 12:57 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

Fun interview!
I love NYC!!!!!!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on August 21, 2011, 04:57 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

Fun interview!
I love NYC!!!!!!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on August 21, 2011, 04:57 AM report to moderator

Moody raised his wand, pointed it at Harry, and said, [i]"Imperio!"[/i][br]It was the most wonderful feeling. Harry felt a floating sensation as every thought and worry in his head was wiped gently away, leaving nothing but a vague, untraceable happiness.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014