Video of J. K. Rowling's Appearance on "Who Do You Think You Are?" Online

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
August 18, 2011, 10:14 AM

As readers will recall, "Who Do You Think You Are?," which searches through birth records and other historical data in order to discover a person's ancestry and family history, profiled Harry Potter author, J. K. Rowling on an episode which aired last night in the UK.  Video has now made its way online of this program, and can be viewed in four parts care of YouTube.  They may be viewed below:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Awesome, thanks! I missed it and I sooo wanted to see it!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on August 20, 2011, 09:48 AM report to moderator

I recorded it, excellent program, and so sad in places. I know what Jo was thinking when she saw the mass communion grave, but it was not to be. It was nice that her unknown distant cousin was into Harry Potter, in French, brilliant.

Posted by DavidTheUnready on August 20, 2011, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Avery-vogue_thumb

Were you and he lovers? And if you were then say that you were!

Posted by Averyfan on August 20, 2011, 09:20 PM report to moderator
Moonlit_fox_pic_2_thumb

Saw it on YouTube, it was an awesome program!

Posted by MoonlitFox on August 21, 2011, 02:53 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I was abroad when it was aired so thanks so much for the videos, it was so moving!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on August 22, 2011, 04:20 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

thank you so much leaky for the update. it is so touching to see how much Jo treasures her roots and that she was able to trace it so accurately. she comes from people who are survivors and fighters. she has every right to be proud of them. I teared up a bit watching her get so emotional

Posted by mencia on August 23, 2011, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

It is such a cool show, and Jo learned so much about her family history! I would love to be able to do that for myself!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 02, 2011, 04:47 PM report to moderator

"That was a disarming charm... yes, an excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind my saying so, it was very obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop you it would have been only too easy -- however, I felt it

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014