Video of J. K. Rowling's Appearance on "Who Do You Think You Are?" Online

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
August 18, 2011, 10:14 AM

As readers will recall, "Who Do You Think You Are?," which searches through birth records and other historical data in order to discover a person's ancestry and family history, profiled Harry Potter author, J. K. Rowling on an episode which aired last night in the UK.  Video has now made its way online of this program, and can be viewed in four parts care of YouTube.  They may be viewed below:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Yes! I missed it! Thanks for the update MyLeaky!

Posted by . on August 18, 2011, 03:18 PM report to moderator

Fascinating and at times very sad. A ‘must see’ for all fans.

Posted by Dumblebridge on August 18, 2011, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

It was a superb programme. I learned so much.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on August 18, 2011, 03:55 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

It’s still recorded on my Sky+ box and I aim not to delete it. How wonderful, Louis Volant sounds like someone from Harry Potter. A Gryffindor for sure. Also so inspiring that Salome held so many traits with Jo. She should be so proud of her heritage

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 18, 2011, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Great — now I can watch it!

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 18, 2011, 07:05 PM report to moderator

thanks for posting this! i’m in america, so I didn’t get to watch it. Love from the US!

Posted by gem2 on August 18, 2011, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

So wonderful to see her find more of her own families story.And wow how strange that Louis’ birthday is the same as hers and HP.Maybe she will write from this? haha well anyway I’m so happy for her.And love that her cousin is a fan of Harry.

Posted by Dlcohm7 on August 18, 2011, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

That was really interesting.

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 18, 2011, 10:15 PM report to moderator

I’ve uploaded the full HD episode of Who do you think you are about JK Rowling to YouTube. The video is in 1 part on YouTube, in 720p HD and it has subtitles. If you want, you can post it in the article.

Posted by dylanspronck on August 19, 2011, 10:00 AM report to moderator
Scarlet_tanager_thumb

Wow very touching.

Posted by trip_le_threat on August 19, 2011, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Brown-hair-girl_thumb

O.M.G I missed it I’ll down load it, how could i ever do that!!

Posted by Anaconda Beastie on August 19, 2011, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Brown-hair-girl_thumb

O.M.G I missed it I’ll down load it, how could i ever do that!!

Posted by Anaconda Beastie on August 19, 2011, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I’ve kept it recorded on my telly :D

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 19, 2011, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I missed it too. I’m downloading it anyway. Its just going on now. Cant wait to see it :D

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 20, 2011, 01:08 AM report to moderator
Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

Thanks Leaky I didn`t know about it!
Have you seen J.K.Rowling – A Year In The Life? It`s fascinating.

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on August 20, 2011, 07:35 AM report to moderator

"Yes," said Voldemort, a grin curling his lipless mouth as the eyes of the circle flashed in Harry's direction. "Harry Potter has kindly joined us for my rebirthing party. One might go so far as to call him my guest of honor."