Fun Friday: Six Types of People You Find at Harry Potter Movies, and Alex Carpenter's Pottermore Song

Leaky
Posted by: Mel
August 18, 2011, 10:58 PM

Two of our lovely readers have sent us some cool things that we now happily present to you in this week's Fun Friday post!

From mudblood_and_proud we have the six types of people you might find watching a Harry Potter movie. Did you spot any of these people when you went to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last, but certainly not least:

Photobucket

From Vicki_The_House_Elf, we have a lovely song by Alex Carpenter, which is all about everyone's new, favorite Harry Potter obsession - Pottermore! Watch it here or below.

Many thanks again to mudblood_and_proud and Vicki_The_House_Elf!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

i gotta say i love the last cartoon. i was the same way and my friend acted the same way like sayin it is just the WB logo XDDD. oooh memories <3. i also loved the song and it made my day even brighter! :D, hopefully i get sorted into the house i deserve :3

Posted by handhrfan18 on August 21, 2011, 10:40 PM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

I would sooooooooo freak out if I end up in slytherin, any of the other three would be ok with me but pleaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeee NOT SLYTHERIN!

Posted by mencia on August 22, 2011, 06:40 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

What’s with all this anti-Hufflepuff attitude?
For goodness sake, whatever we’re sorted into we’ll have fun on Pottermore, and by the way Hufflepuffs can be clever and brave but we don’t value bravery or cleverness as the most important qualities of a person. And remember Tonks was a Hufflepuff, among her other qualities she was brave and clever or she couldn’t have become an auror.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on August 22, 2011, 07:31 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I’m having the same freak out. Not Slytherin, not slytherin, not slytherin. Please please Ravenclaw of Gryffindor!

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 22, 2011, 08:52 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

@Moglet, and what about Cedric Diggory, also in Hufflepuff, who was brave, handsome and decent – and good at magic too?
@mencia, @KiwiMcl, I hope we’re not forgetting about the Bravest Man We Ever Knew, who was a Slytherin, and also loyal, clever and loving (though he hid that part quite well).
Don’t you think it might be fun to have a persona that’s a bit different from your everyday one?

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on August 22, 2011, 10:16 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

@ Valeria-Johanna Snape is a unique case, Voldemort was slytherin, it gives me the creeps to think I might end up in the same house as him. like I said I won’t mind being in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, anyone of those will make me happy just NOT SLYTHERIN

Posted by mencia on August 22, 2011, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Tonk’s mum was a Slytherin, and she’s a good person, and Regulus Black was a Slytherin who gave his own life to help defeat Voldemort and Slughorn is also a Slytherin, he might be somewhat self serving but he’s not a bad person, so if I happen to end up as a Slytherin I really won’t get upset. I’d hope to be a Hufflepuff as I think that’s right for me, but I won’t lose any sleep over it if I’m not.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on August 22, 2011, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Img_0058_-_kopie_thumb

More Welcome Emails have been send out. Still not me!! :’( Why did I register on the 2nd day, so not fair… :(

Posted by KittyVD on August 22, 2011, 01:06 PM report to moderator
Ameliaaa_thumb

Not Slytherin Not Slytherin

Posted by Like a Name in a Fairytale{ROAR} on August 22, 2011, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Ameliaaa_thumb

I’m a Gryffindor…
I hope :’(

Posted by Like a Name in a Fairytale{ROAR} on August 22, 2011, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Me_harry_thumb

Well said, moglet. I believe I’m a Hufflepuff but got sorted into Ravenclaw. Maybe I should get a blue and canary yellow scarf. :)

Posted by Oxie on August 23, 2011, 12:08 AM report to moderator
Hp-ramones-cover_thumb

I want to get on Pottermore so badly :( I’m still waiting for my email :( And I would like to be sorted to Gryffindor or Ravenclaw:) Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone on your sortings. I hope you will all be where you want to be :)

Posted by LinaHP on August 23, 2011, 08:21 AM report to moderator
Ha

I LOVE the song!!!!!!! I really hope i get sorted into Gryffindor!!! i’m nervous……….but i want my welcome e-mail!!!!!!!

Posted by B.Potter.Q on August 23, 2011, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Lavender_thumb

I went to the midnight showing, but weirdly enough, there were NO leaky’s :( I felt like I was the only one sobbing through the whole movie! I took my friend and boyfriend with me, but they were only there because of me. I feel so looonely, it’s like everyone that used to be a Potterhead like I am, has moved on!

Posted by FelisAmoris on August 24, 2011, 07:09 AM report to moderator
Anime-halloween-witch-greetings_thumb

lol!

i luved those pics….xD

they were just sooo true!! o.0

Posted by Paitrix...{WBM} on August 24, 2011, 07:53 AM report to moderator

"Miss Granger, you are already facing suspension from this school," Snape spat. "You, Potter, and Weasley are out-of-bounds, in the company of a convicted murderer and a werewolf. For once in your life, [i]hold your tongue."[/i]