Fun Friday: Six Types of People You Find at Harry Potter Movies, and Alex Carpenter's Pottermore Song

Leaky
Posted by: Mel
August 18, 2011, 10:58 PM

Two of our lovely readers have sent us some cool things that we now happily present to you in this week's Fun Friday post!

From mudblood_and_proud we have the six types of people you might find watching a Harry Potter movie. Did you spot any of these people when you went to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last, but certainly not least:

Photobucket

From Vicki_The_House_Elf, we have a lovely song by Alex Carpenter, which is all about everyone's new, favorite Harry Potter obsession - Pottermore! Watch it here or below.

Many thanks again to mudblood_and_proud and Vicki_The_House_Elf!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Picture_110_thumb

im the leaky cauldron =.(

Posted by Xaviri78 on August 20, 2011, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Dove_patronus_by_curiousity12_thumb

lol,rofl,lmao

Posted by {!ROAR!} on August 20, 2011, 02:48 PM report to moderator

Evanna Lynch just got sorted in pottermore, and it wasn’t Ravenclaw… worrying times ahead…

Posted by DavidTheUnready on August 20, 2011, 03:42 PM report to moderator

That song is so clever! Evonna Lynch (Luna) got sorted got sorted into Gryffindor according to Pottermore – so we must be on the look out and hope it gets us into the right house. Still anxiously awaiting my e-mail invite.

Posted by hewy on August 20, 2011, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Img_0849_thumb

Great song! All the houses have good points you know! I haven’t been able to go onto Pottermore yet although I was magical but I am still waiting for my time to enter the website.

Posted by Katnordy5ROAR on August 20, 2011, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

That’s creepy, I’ve been having the very same fear! o.o

Posted by friendofblob on August 20, 2011, 06:52 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I will always be a first year student.

Posted by budgie on August 20, 2011, 07:31 PM report to moderator
The_master_close_up_thumb

Alex’s song was great. I’m hoping for Hufflepuff, but Ravenclaw wouldn’t be too bad. I could probably even live with Slytherin, but Gryffindor? I think I’d just leave, wouldn’t you? ;)

Posted by vespasian68967 on August 20, 2011, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Picasion

Oh, I can’t wait for my Pottermore owl! I got in late, so I probably won’t get it for ages, but still!

Posted by Weasleyisourking99 on August 20, 2011, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Moonlit_fox_pic_2_thumb

lol,Great song!

Posted by MoonlitFox on August 20, 2011, 08:52 PM report to moderator

Loved these so much XD

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on August 20, 2011, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lsmfflgdix1r2dfmyo4_500_thumb

omaygoood. hahahaha

Posted by ceweez on August 21, 2011, 08:35 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

I think it’s a real problem. I look bad in green.

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 21, 2011, 10:26 AM report to moderator

I love the song! :)

Posted by AshBirdie on August 21, 2011, 05:30 PM report to moderator
Hl002-1allinye_thumb

I love that song. ^ I think that pretty is much one every ones mind. I want Gryffindor (says all of my Gryffindor stuff), but i’d be happy with Ravenclaw. ^

Posted by jedisakora on August 21, 2011, 06:18 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"...all they've really said is that the Order's trying to stop people joining Vol --"[br]There was a sharp intake of breath from Ron.[br]"-- [i]demort,"[/i] said Harry firmly. "When are you going to start using his name? Sirius and Lupin do."[br]Ron ignor