Fun Friday: Six Types of People You Find at Harry Potter Movies, and Alex Carpenter's Pottermore Song

Leaky
Posted by: Mel
August 18, 2011, 10:58 PM

Two of our lovely readers have sent us some cool things that we now happily present to you in this week's Fun Friday post!

From mudblood_and_proud we have the six types of people you might find watching a Harry Potter movie. Did you spot any of these people when you went to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last, but certainly not least:

Photobucket

From Vicki_The_House_Elf, we have a lovely song by Alex Carpenter, which is all about everyone's new, favorite Harry Potter obsession - Pottermore! Watch it here or below.

Many thanks again to mudblood_and_proud and Vicki_The_House_Elf!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Hufflepuff_thumb

i say a leaky cauldron when i went to the cinema… IT WAS ME!!! i cried all the time!! i just couldn’t stop!! hahahha

Posted by nickyh on August 19, 2011, 05:07 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Thanks Leaky :)

I’m not even remotely ashamed to admit that I’m the last picture! :D I.Was.A.Sobbing.Mess.

I’m a tiny bit scared about what house I’ll be sorted into, I think I have more qualities of a Gryffindor than any other house. As long as I’m not a Slytherin then I’ll be happy whatever house they put me in. I just want my welcome email WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 19, 2011, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I wouldn’t mind if I wasn’t sorted into Ravenclaw because either way I’m finding out more about the Harry Potter world either way.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 19, 2011, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Ha ha ha!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I’m definately a Leaky Cauldron, although I didn’t actually cry when the WB logo came on XD those were hilarious!!! And I lovveeedd the song!!!!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on August 19, 2011, 06:09 PM report to moderator
74305_1474689033448_1420352229_31121636_3800057_n_thumb

I got my house! Add me :)
HeartShadow95

Posted by AmberMV on August 19, 2011, 07:21 PM report to moderator
Voldy_thumb

HAHAHAHA I was definitely “The Leaky Cauldron” XD i also cried whenever snape had a part!

Posted by loonylover on August 19, 2011, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

We had a leaky cauldron in our theater at midnight! They were bauling their eyes out! Anyways, I love fun fridays! I hope they keep happening!

Posted by Jacket on August 20, 2011, 02:25 AM report to moderator
Dordogne_2011__435__thumb

great song… I hope I receive my mail soon … but I’m terrified to be sorted … in the wrong house!!! Never thought the ‘sorting ceremony’ would scare me that much!!!! OMG, did Harry feel this way all those years ago?

Posted by moonstone nox on August 20, 2011, 05:16 AM report to moderator
Img_0058_-_kopie_thumb

Haha, I could use this laugh (after what happened in Belgium… :()
thx

Posted by KittyVD on August 20, 2011, 06:39 AM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

This is awesome!! I love Alex, he is awesome!!! I’m so going to sing this song all the time when school starts!! I love his voice!

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on August 20, 2011, 08:01 AM report to moderator
52_thumb

HAHA this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I can’t stop laughing!!!!!

Posted by RonWeasleyIsHot on August 20, 2011, 11:19 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliffewearinghat2_thumb

I CAN’T WAIT FOR MY POTTERMORE WELCOME EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope it comes before the end of September. I think I’ll be in Ravenclaw.

Posted by CocoaPuffs1580 on August 20, 2011, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lrl1fruv7m1r2jz3wo1_250_thumb

I love the pics! I laughed histerically at the last one, that is so me! The song is totally awesome too!

Posted by WeasleyWonder on August 20, 2011, 01:39 PM report to moderator
January-birthstone-garnet_thumb

My sister “forgot” to tell me about the Magic Quill until the very last days. And I couldn’t get in. Now I have to wait until October with all the normal Harry Potter fans. I am not a normal Harry Potter fan!!! Anything’s cool with me for the sorting. Except HUFFLEPUFF!!! shivers at thought Not Hufflepuff! NOT HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by GarnetGirl on August 20, 2011, 02:04 PM report to moderator
Picture_110_thumb

im the leaky cauldron =.(

Posted by Xaviri78 on August 20, 2011, 02:28 PM report to moderator

"That is the second time you have spoken out of turn, Miss Granger," said Snape coolly. "Five more points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable know-it-all."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014