Fun Friday: Six Types of People You Find at Harry Potter Movies, and Alex Carpenter's Pottermore Song

Leaky
Posted by: Mel
August 18, 2011, 10:58 PM

Two of our lovely readers have sent us some cool things that we now happily present to you in this week's Fun Friday post!

From mudblood_and_proud we have the six types of people you might find watching a Harry Potter movie. Did you spot any of these people when you went to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last, but certainly not least:

Photobucket

From Vicki_The_House_Elf, we have a lovely song by Alex Carpenter, which is all about everyone's new, favorite Harry Potter obsession - Pottermore! Watch it here or below.

Many thanks again to mudblood_and_proud and Vicki_The_House_Elf!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

lol i love the pics but ugh pottermore is driving me crazy!!!

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on August 19, 2011, 12:18 PM report to moderator

He’s put all our fears to music! I don’t want to be in Hufflepuff!

Posted by glow_freak on August 19, 2011, 12:22 PM report to moderator

Yeah, I was just like The Leaky Cauldron one.
But,really, the logo part is exciting.
And there were A LOT of people like the
second First Year Student.

Posted by camila_black08 on August 19, 2011, 12:40 PM report to moderator

And I loved the music!!!!

Posted by camila_black08 on August 19, 2011, 12:45 PM report to moderator

I love them all! I’m definetely The Leaky Cauldron :) I would be happy to get in any house! Don’t go dissing on Hufflepuff because I’m Ravenpuff and I’m proud of it! But I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WANT TO BE IN RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Jo doesn’t fail!

Posted by . on August 19, 2011, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

lol I’m a mix of the last 2 types.
And as far as my house— EVERY decent quiz I’ve taken sorted me into Hufflepuff. (maybe 2-3 put me in Ravenclaw) pfft. I’m a proud ’Puff!
Oh and ShanerBaner ~ THAT NASTY HONEY BADGER WILL FIND YOU!

Posted by Kessalia19 on August 19, 2011, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

ROFL !! LOLOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS SOOO FUNNY !!

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on August 19, 2011, 01:54 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

That song by Alex (which by the way was beautifully sung) relayed my fears. I picked Gryffindor for my house on Leaky Cauldron, but I think I may be in Hufflepuff on the Pottermore site. It’s crazy but the song actually brought tears to my eyes. I loved the video though. also I looked up “splogger” and it means someone who copies someone else’s blog posts and calls it his own.

Posted by molly43 on August 19, 2011, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Gryffindor_thumb

I am definitley the last one of those pictures. and I dont think anyone wants to be hufflepuff. I am either a Gryffindor or Slytherin, but if i somehow get sorted into ravenclaw, i wouldnt really mind

Posted by Tylerg1 on August 19, 2011, 03:15 PM report to moderator
9_3quarters_thumb

I was definitely the last type: The Leaky Cauldron.

Posted by HoggyWartyHogwarts on August 19, 2011, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I am pround to say that last picture is exactly how I was when the movie started. Lol, and throught the entire, wonderful thing, a sob mess! :D

Posted by LunaLuver on August 19, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

Haha, I am so that last picture! And loved the video <3

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on August 19, 2011, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

Too bad Pottermore won’t be able to follow what Harry told his son, that the Sorting hat takes your preferences into consideration. It would be horrible to be sorted into a house you thought you were totally unsuited for (I’m thinking Slytherin).

Posted by izziewitch on August 19, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Leelaharryginnyweb2_thumb

Love the pics from Sparknotes, and LOVE that song. Dear God, it’s what I’ve been thinking about all week. D:

Posted by rαdιαnce° [WBM!] on August 19, 2011, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Leelaharryginnyweb2_thumb

PS: Splogger is what they call “Sparknotes bloggers” on Sparknotes, haha~

Posted by rαdιαnce° [WBM!] on August 19, 2011, 04:31 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You may, perhaps, have wondered why I never chose you as a prefect? I must confess... that I rather thought... you had enough responsibility to be going on with."[br]Harry looked up at him and saw a tear trickling down Dumbledore's face into his long sil