Fun Friday: Six Types of People You Find at Harry Potter Movies, and Alex Carpenter's Pottermore Song

Leaky
Posted by: Mel
August 18, 2011, 10:58 PM

Two of our lovely readers have sent us some cool things that we now happily present to you in this week's Fun Friday post!

From mudblood_and_proud we have the six types of people you might find watching a Harry Potter movie. Did you spot any of these people when you went to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last, but certainly not least:

Photobucket

From Vicki_The_House_Elf, we have a lovely song by Alex Carpenter, which is all about everyone's new, favorite Harry Potter obsession - Pottermore! Watch it here or below.

Many thanks again to mudblood_and_proud and Vicki_The_House_Elf!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Wig4_thumb

lol that last one is soo funny >_< soo awesome!!!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 19, 2011, 04:02 AM report to moderator
Scarlet_tanager_thumb

Ha! I for sure saw all of that when I went to see Hp7. lols

Posted by trip_le_threat on August 19, 2011, 04:19 AM report to moderator

I was at leakycon when I saw it the first time so they all where the last one! The one gril started cry and just could not stop. It was so funny.

Posted by lpierich on August 19, 2011, 06:29 AM report to moderator
January-birthstone-garnet_thumb

My best friend was totally the first year student. I took her to Hp7 p2 midnight premiere and she converted.

Posted by GarnetGirl on August 19, 2011, 07:53 AM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

I went and saw the movie again yesterday and had a “Leaky Cauldron” sitting in back of me — LOL! I guess I am a splogger —but I don’t know what that is!!!!
Thanks for the laugh!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on August 19, 2011, 09:06 AM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

OMG I am so not a splogger! Just looked it up., Thought it meant an older blogger or fan…ARGH! Too funny!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on August 19, 2011, 09:08 AM report to moderator

… am I the only one who immediately thought of Kat Rosenfield’s SparkNotes slideshow when reading the title? And then I scrolled down and saw that it IS her slideshow. The pictures were drawn and titled by her. I just think the credit should go to the creator, not the person who sent in the pictures without mentioning where she got them from.

Posted by honigmuffin on August 19, 2011, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Where’s the sixth type? I only see five.

I too had to look up ‘splogger,’ and I still don’t understand why it’s being applied to the picture of people like me who seem ‘too old to be a Potter nerd.’

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on August 19, 2011, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Cute song. But if the Singing Crones had written it, you can bet that all the verses would have actually rhymed.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on August 19, 2011, 10:02 AM report to moderator
Self_acceptance_by_jenniholma_1__normal_thumb

hahahaha!!!! I think I’m sort of the Leaky Cauldron, especially during the last movie. :0)

Posted by Aceba {WBM} on August 19, 2011, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Will leaky have a thing were we can change our houses if we do get a differnt one on pottermore? I feel very conflicted and scared.

Posted by The Nerd on August 19, 2011, 10:54 AM report to moderator

Firts… I’m definitely The Leaky Cauldron Tipe XD I was already crying and i wasn’t even in the cinema yet, crying in the waiting time, that’s awesome!! hahaha XD then I had to stand the stupid “The Smurf” ‘s trailer D: hahaha
Second… I love Alex… of course haha And, yeah i’ve been thinking about being sort in the wrong house. The worst thing is that… it suppose that the question come from JK Rowling herself… so if you get sorted in the wrong house, it’d be kind of the real thing, no?? D: I wonder if I can talk to the Sorting hat and tell him “Not Slytherin, not Slytherin >.<” hahahahahha

Posted by Jo Black on August 19, 2011, 11:06 AM report to moderator

@WeenyOwl, here’s the original slideshow: http://community.sparknotes.com/2011/07/14/the-six-people-youll-meet-at-harry-potter … also, in this case, a Splogger is a SparkNotes blogger. The entry at urbandictionary.com refers to something different.

Posted by honigmuffin on August 19, 2011, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Imagescaf0zk2w_thumb

wow thats so good!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{ROAR} on August 19, 2011, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Har Har Har…

Posted by Won_Two on August 19, 2011, 12:11 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Ah, what a story it is, Lucius," said Voldemort. "And it begins -- and ends -- with my young friend here."[br]He walked lazily over to stand next to Harry, so that the eyes of the whole circle were upon the two of them.