Video: Teaser Trailer for "The Woman in Black"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
August 17, 2011, 02:14 AM

A teaser trailer has been released for Dan Radcliffe's (Harry Potter) upcoming horror film, "The Woman in Black." You can watch the trailer here or below.

The official site for "The Woman in Black" is now also available. As of right now the site only has a few stills of the movie and the movie's synopsis, which is as follows: "A young lawyer (Radcliffe) travels to a remote village where he discovers the vengeful ghost of a scorned woman is terrorizing the locals."

"The Woman in Black" will be released February 2012.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

ooooo chilling – he’s going to be so excellent in it, I can’t wait!

Posted by lelly66 on August 17, 2011, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Pencil_sketch_of_fairy__thumb

Can’t Wait to see it!

Posted by dmorganajonz on August 17, 2011, 05:57 PM report to moderator
From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

omg this looks amazing! i can’t wait to see it! <3. it does look scary and i love the thrills <3. i can’t wait to see daniel’s acting skills in this movie!

Posted by handhrfan18 on August 17, 2011, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Harryhedwig_1__thumb

looks creepy as hell O_o but im so going to watch this because of daniel :D

Posted by Valeria Isabel on August 17, 2011, 08:55 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

great!
gonna be scary!
wanna see it

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on August 17, 2011, 11:47 PM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

my heart started to beat really fast when they showed the thing tiking >_< mummy???

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on August 18, 2011, 05:07 AM report to moderator
Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

OMG I hate dolls! They`re so creepy… And the play and that last scene I can`t wait! :D

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on August 18, 2011, 07:12 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Oooooo looks creeeeeepy

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 18, 2011, 08:31 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Looks like this movie might do for porcelain dolls what ‘Poltergeist’ did for clown dolls, if it’s successful. If for no other reason, it should be worth seeing just because the art direction looks like it will fabulous. Kudos to the author and/or director for catching onto the fact that even though dolls, like clowns, are generally regarded as a wholesome icon of childhood, they can seem very frightening to the young and impressionable, and those unsettling associations can stick in one’s subconscious mind for life.

I for one would be really glad to see a trend going back to ‘old-fashioned’ horror films in which mood and atmosphere and subtle occurrences carry the weight of the fear, instead of the hacking and slashing homicidal maniacs splattering blood all over the lens that have become so common in recent decades.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on August 18, 2011, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

ahhh! It looks really creepy! I want to see it!

Posted by Jacket on August 20, 2011, 02:07 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I watched it and liked the poem and Dan looked so handsome but I wouldn’t watch the movie. I’m not a horror movie person. But it’s just the type of movie for my husband and daughters.

Posted by molly43 on August 21, 2011, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Ha

Creeeeeeepy……………………..I can’t wait to see it! Dan is so amazing!!!!!!! :D

Posted by B.Potter.Q on August 23, 2011, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

It looks really scary, but I’m going to have to see it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 02, 2011, 04:44 PM report to moderator

"I sometimes find, and I am sure you know the feeling, that I simply have too many thoughts and memories crammed into my mind."[br]"Er," said Harry, who couldn't truthfully say that he had ever felt anything of the sort.