Video: Teaser Trailer for "The Woman in Black"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
August 17, 2011, 02:14 AM

A teaser trailer has been released for Dan Radcliffe's (Harry Potter) upcoming horror film, "The Woman in Black." You can watch the trailer here or below.

The official site for "The Woman in Black" is now also available. As of right now the site only has a few stills of the movie and the movie's synopsis, which is as follows: "A young lawyer (Radcliffe) travels to a remote village where he discovers the vengeful ghost of a scorned woman is terrorizing the locals."

"The Woman in Black" will be released February 2012.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Tom-felton_thumb

I hope this movie gets good reviews because it looks like it deserves it! It gave me the chills, but it looks so interesting.

Posted by Maddie Malfoy on August 17, 2011, 02:56 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Wow. Very creepy, I’ve got goosebumps!
I love Dan’s costume, he looks very handsome <3
I don’t think I’ll be watching it, I’m terrified of horror movies, I use to love them but then I watched The Exorcist….. shivers

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 17, 2011, 03:11 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I loved the book so I’m really lookin forward to this. It’s also make or break for Dan, if this goes down financially well then the industry will see him as a leading man and a pulling actor. C’mon guys turn out and support Dan

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 17, 2011, 03:13 PM report to moderator
Dordogne_2011__435__thumb

I’m reading the book right now…can’t wait to see the movie, though!

Posted by moonstone nox on August 17, 2011, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

That’s plenty of time to read the book before the movie comes out. I’m going to check this out.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on August 17, 2011, 03:20 PM report to moderator

Ok…I couldn’t watch the trailer even. LOL! I’m definitely not a horror movie person. I’m sure my husband and brother will love it though.

Posted by HPMonkey4 on August 17, 2011, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Dear Dan, you look very handsome! Love the hair! ;) I’ve never seen a scary movie in theaters because as much as I love them I am a huge wuss. But for this one, I’ll be making an exception.

Posted by LunaLuver on August 17, 2011, 03:25 PM report to moderator

I would love to watch the film but I’m terrified! Dolls always freak me out and now if I watch this film I’m going to have NIGHTMARES! But it looks freakishly awesome :)

Posted by . on August 17, 2011, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

This looks siriusly amazing,i reall want to see it!

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on August 17, 2011, 03:59 PM report to moderator

That is terrifing, yet I want to watch it again. Oh God, so scary!!

Posted by hp's dead account on August 17, 2011, 04:07 PM report to moderator
All_was_well_by_shelbi_s-d3i2cdi_thumb

creepy! omg i hate it when things just appear behind you….that scene at the window … creepy!

Posted by elanor17 on August 17, 2011, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

THAT WAS SOOOOO SCARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive always had a fear of dolls coming to life and getting me, and this just made it 10x worse……. O.e

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on August 17, 2011, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Gorgeouscastlevond_thumb

I cannot wait to see the difference in characters in full.

Posted by LaLuney on August 17, 2011, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Gorgeouscastlevond_thumb

I cannot wait to see the difference in characters in full.

Posted by LaLuney on August 17, 2011, 04:37 PM report to moderator

it’s scary! aaaaaaa :O The film looks good but there is no way I’m going to watch this film on my own :) GO DAN! :)

Posted by lolafasola on August 17, 2011, 04:49 PM report to moderator

"Er -- how are you, Professor?" said Ron, sounding slightly guilty...[br]"I'm very well indeed, thank you!" said Lockhart exuberantly, pulling a rather battered peacock-feather quill from his pocket. "Now, how many autographs would you like? I can do joi