Video: Teaser Trailer for "The Woman in Black"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
August 17, 2011, 02:14 AM

A teaser trailer has been released for Dan Radcliffe's (Harry Potter) upcoming horror film, "The Woman in Black." You can watch the trailer here or below.

The official site for "The Woman in Black" is now also available. As of right now the site only has a few stills of the movie and the movie's synopsis, which is as follows: "A young lawyer (Radcliffe) travels to a remote village where he discovers the vengeful ghost of a scorned woman is terrorizing the locals."

"The Woman in Black" will be released February 2012.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Imagescaf0zk2w_thumb

wow scary

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{ROAR} on August 17, 2011, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

OMG! The end was so creepy, when that lady snuck up behind Dan! Looks creepy, I could’nt watch it the first time, I had to come back to it a second time! Can’t believe that Dan’s growing up!

Posted by Tanderule on August 17, 2011, 11:04 AM report to moderator

I CANNOT WAIT! It looks AMAZING!

Posted by glow_freak on August 17, 2011, 11:11 AM report to moderator

OMG, tha’s scary….I want to watch it so much, love scary films :P
And maybe this can be the one that makes me REALLY scared :D

Posted by camila_black08 on August 17, 2011, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_crest_paper_thumb

It looks REALLY good… But probably not worth the nightmares that will appear after watching. I’ve never liked dolls.

Posted by Tournersols on August 17, 2011, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_crest_paper_thumb

Posted by Tournersols on August 17, 2011, 11:42 AM report to moderator
4672352815_ae02327fe2_thumb

i wanna watch this,, new side of daniel….

Posted by moonfairychyn on August 17, 2011, 11:49 AM report to moderator
4672352815_ae02327fe2_thumb

creepy but i love it…. but i think i cant watch this movie alone… i wonder when can i watch this movie…Can’t wait to excited

Posted by moonfairychyn on August 17, 2011, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_13_thumb

I must say, I never expected this to be a horror movie. But, I’m looking forward to it.

Posted by shi suisen on August 17, 2011, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

wow! that creeped me out. i hope it comes out in theaters.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on August 17, 2011, 12:59 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

It looks really interesting! Gotta watch the movie! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on August 17, 2011, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Such a tease!

Posted by Won_Two on August 17, 2011, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I really want to see it. Not just because Dan’s in it but it does look quite good.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 17, 2011, 01:38 PM report to moderator

whats the rating? 15, 18???

Posted by Little Miss Lovegood on August 17, 2011, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Rhr_thumb

Creepy! I rarely see horror movies, but I may have to go see this. It looks good and Dan’s in it.

Posted by troyalg on August 17, 2011, 02:11 PM report to moderator

"He was asking for it," snarled Dudley.[br]"Oh yeah?"[br]"He cheeked me."[br]"Yeah? Did he say you look like a pig that's been taught to walk on its hind legs? 'Cause that's not cheek, Dud, that's true..."