Video: Director Guillermo del Toro Says Emma Watson is "Perfect" for "Beauty and the Beast" Remake

Watson
Posted by: Mel
August 15, 2011, 10:38 PM

In a new interview with MTV, director Guillermo del Toro discusses his hopes to cast Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) for the lead role in his retelling of "Beauty and the Beast." Del Toro is now in the process of writing the story for the film, and that process may take years.

You can watch the interview here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Hufflepuff_thumb

That would be so cool! This seems like it would be a movie i would like! I don’t want to wait years though..

Posted by moisenallie16 on August 16, 2011, 02:46 PM report to moderator

That would be amazing! Emma would be “perfect” for the part :) I wonder who’s going to play the beast? ;)

Posted by . on August 16, 2011, 03:23 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

She’d be perfect for it. I’ll watch anything with Emma in it, she’s a fantastic actress!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 16, 2011, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

OMG I hope she says yes that would be perfect :D

Posted by Emmaria on August 16, 2011, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

Lol, i hope she is in it ! but years ? wow…

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on August 16, 2011, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

Now that the ideas in my head I love it! Emma really would be the perfect Belle, I hope it wont take years. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on August 16, 2011, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I think she would be perfect for the role. I’m loving all these real-life remakes of Disney Animated classics! First Alice then Snow White and now this!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 16, 2011, 05:30 PM report to moderator
This_love_is_real_thumb

I thought she’d already taken the role. I really hope she does.

Posted by MorganaMorrigan on August 16, 2011, 11:32 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

emma is perfect shes beautiful.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on August 16, 2011, 11:43 PM report to moderator

That’s going to be one lucky beast.

Posted by rbpenn on August 17, 2011, 12:22 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

great! wanna see it
we will attend to great careers !!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on August 17, 2011, 01:21 AM report to moderator
Hp_pics____013_thumb

AGREED! she’s perfect for the part in this new movie

Posted by StephPotter on August 17, 2011, 01:52 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Cool Emma would be perfect!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 17, 2011, 03:03 AM report to moderator
Flowers1_thumb

I think Emma would be perfect for the role. I miss her long hair though. I wonder if they’re make her wear a weave or if they’ll use it short.

Posted by purplehogwarts on August 17, 2011, 07:18 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Something awesome to look forward to. I’ll have to keep my eyes on news related to this.

Posted by Gvantsa on August 17, 2011, 07:18 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"No one would have made me a prefect, I spent too much time in detention with James. Lupin was the good boy, he got the badge."[br]"I think Dumbledore might have hoped that I would be able to exercise some control over my best friends," said Lupin. "I nee