Read The Warlock by Michael Scott in Jo's Book Nook, and Re-Read Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone in the Harry Potter Book Club!

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Mel
August 14, 2011, 04:11 PM

Join Jo's Book Nook, Leaky's non-Harry Potter book club, in reading The Warlock by Michael Scott. The Warlock is the fifth book in the series The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flammel. Take part here.

If you'd prefer to re-read an old favorite, the Harry Potter Book Club will be having a discussion of Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone. Begin your re-reading here.

Enjoy your reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

I LOVE the Secrets of the Immmortal Nicholas Flammel! Not as much as harry potter of course… but a great series nonetheless!! I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoyed harry potter (everyone on this website pretty much) but seriously it is very good!

Posted by Gryffindorable on August 14, 2011, 04:55 PM report to moderator

As one of the worlds most devoted Harry Potter Fans, I can honestly say that The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel is one of the few series that came close to being as enjoyable as Harry Potter. I highly recommend it along with The Hunger Games and Percy Jackson as an excellent book for any Potter fan who loves the books like I do.

Posted by Rollivander on August 14, 2011, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Now that sounds really interesting, I think I’ve heard of the Flamel series…I’ll def look it up.
I think I may indeed start re-reading the entire Harry Potter series again, why not.

Posted by LunaLuver on August 14, 2011, 05:23 PM report to moderator

Of course I will re-read the Harry Potter books! They mean the world to me and after watching the last film I have a new found appreciation for the books and films! I’ll re-watch the films too! :)

Posted by . on August 14, 2011, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I’m re-reading the books at the moment. About to start order of the phoenix.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 14, 2011, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I have flammel pajamas…

Posted by Won_Two on August 14, 2011, 07:47 PM report to moderator
Actoricons-abs-245_1__thumb

Im re-reading the potter books as well. Im on the Goblet of fire!

Posted by phoenixfeather08 «Я☼AR» on August 14, 2011, 11:13 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Cool Im re-reading the potter books as we speck!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 15, 2011, 03:29 AM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

your serisouly telling me that i need to read them again??? was already planning to and watching as well XDDDDD

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on August 15, 2011, 05:18 AM report to moderator
Hipster-potter-top_thumb

Haha, I just started re-reading HP. I love the Flammel series too.

Posted by WildIce43 on August 15, 2011, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

I’m am at the sorting hat chapter of book 1 now! Lol ,,,, can any one tell me if the secrets of Nicolas flamel are the same as Harry potters nic flamel? Did Jo make him up or not?

Posted by farewell_fred on August 15, 2011, 03:29 PM report to moderator

Rollivander we have the exact same taste in books!

Posted by Gryffindorable on August 16, 2011, 06:09 PM report to moderator

yes it is the same historical famous figure but it is not the same character. there was a person called nicolas flamel

Posted by Gryffindorable on August 16, 2011, 06:10 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

That was a good book! I’m up to #4 in that series!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 02, 2011, 01:44 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Mr. Filch, the caretaker, has asked me, for what he tells me is the four hundred and sixty-second time, to remind you all that magic is not permitted in corridors between classes, nor are a number of other things, all of which can be checked on the exten