Happy Birthday, Ginny Weasley!

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Mel
August 11, 2011, 07:37 PM

August 11th marks the birthday of Ginny Weasley! Please join Leaky in wishing Ginny Weasley a very happy birthday and a World Cup win for the Holyhead Harpies!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Together_forever_thumb

happy birthday ginnyy

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on August 12, 2011, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

happy birthday ginny ur my fav character other than ron lol

Posted by ginnygirl12 on August 12, 2011, 10:12 AM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Happy birthday Ginny! I love you!!!! As Friends!

Posted by farewell_fred on August 12, 2011, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Stmungosspew_thumb

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ahaque521 on August 12, 2011, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Dsc_0091_thumb

Happy birthday, Ginny! (:

Posted by tibby71 on August 12, 2011, 12:00 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINNY! A great character who’s many ways were not able to be shown in the movies.

Posted by molly43 on August 12, 2011, 12:19 PM report to moderator
00000046_thumb

Happy Birthday Ginny!!! Go Harpies!!!

Posted by RachelAlexandra on August 12, 2011, 12:34 PM report to moderator
00000046_thumb

Happy Birthday Ginny!!! Go Harpies!!!

Posted by RachelAlexandra on August 12, 2011, 12:35 PM report to moderator
00000046_thumb

Happy Birthday Ginny!!! Go Harpies!!!

Posted by RachelAlexandra on August 12, 2011, 12:35 PM report to moderator
00000046_thumb

Sorry my comment showed up 3 times dont know why

Posted by RachelAlexandra on August 12, 2011, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Class_time_used_effectivelyjrgdetail_thumb

Happy birthday, Ginny :D

Posted by _Muggle_Witch_ on August 12, 2011, 12:47 PM report to moderator

Happy B-Day to u, happy b-day to u, happy b-day dear…….GINNY, happy b-day to u!!!

I love u, Ginny. UR THE BEST!

Posted by Weasley1206 on August 12, 2011, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Happy Birthday!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 12, 2011, 01:49 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Ginny! And thank you Bonnie for doing such a wonderful job playing Ginny :)))

Posted by CatrinJane on August 12, 2011, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Hermione000_thumb

A late “Happy Birthday”, Ginny! xoxo:)

Posted by R❤Malfoy! on August 12, 2011, 02:14 PM report to moderator

"He left her and returned to his Muggle parents before I was ever born, Potter, and she died giving birth to me, leaving me to be raised in a Muggle orphanage... but I vowed to find him... I revenged myself upon him, that fool who gave me his name... [i]T