Last Chance to See Harry Potter: The Exhibition in North America Before It Goes International

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 10, 2011, 12:39 AM

Fans still have a few more weeks to visit Harry Potter: The Exhibition at Discovery Times Square in New York City before it closes on September 5 and heads overseas.

Tickets are available for purchase online at www.DiscoveryTS.com, at the Discovery Times Square box office (226 West 44th Street) or by calling (866) 987-9692.

Harry Potter: The Exhibition has been traveling across North America since 2009 and features original props and costumes used in the eight "Harry Potter" films. It first opened in Chicago and has since made stops in Boston, Toronto, and Seattle.

Its first international stop will be in Sydney, Australia at the Powerhouse Museum from November 19, 2011 to March 18, 2012.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

4672352815_ae02327fe2_thumb

i hope i can see it here in the phillipines..

Posted by moonfairychyn on August 11, 2011, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

I saw it in NYC!!!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on August 11, 2011, 10:54 PM report to moderator

I so want to go, but I-I can’t! Grrr! D:<

Posted by . on August 11, 2011, 11:11 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

i wish i could fly 2 new york 2 go see it

Posted by athena lupin on August 11, 2011, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ss_003_thumb

We saw the exhibit in Toronto last summer when we attended a wedding there. It is simply…well…magical. I could have spent so many more hours just savouring it all, but one slow walk through had to do. Don’t miss it, it’s worth it.

Posted by Stixvix on August 11, 2011, 11:44 PM report to moderator

I am a chinese but I love harry so much

Posted by moxiaomi on August 12, 2011, 02:28 AM report to moderator

I got to see it when I visited NYC! It really is incredible.

Posted by CharmslovesSirius on August 12, 2011, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Graylady_thumb

I saw the exhibit when it was in Seattle! It is soooo worth it! I went 4 times!!! They do a really great job of making you feel like you are at Hogwarts, while also displaying the costumes and props! I was so sad to see it leave, I had wanted to go at least 3 more times lol

Posted by snapegal27 on August 12, 2011, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

I don’t think I’m going to make to NYC. I’ll probably have to fly to Sydney around February.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on August 12, 2011, 10:01 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

I saw it yesterday!!! It was wonderful. I may try one more time before it leaves. They do it up right. Of course the exhibit ends at the gift shop. Genius marketing. I defy ANYONE to walk out of there without buying anything. :-)

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on August 13, 2011, 07:27 PM report to moderator

Opposite Harry, Tonks was entertaining Hermione and Ginny by transforming her nose between mouthfuls. Screwing up her eyes each time... her nose swelled to a beaklike protuberance like Snape's, shrank to something resembling a button mushroom, and then s