First Round of Pottermore Welcome Emails Sent Out, Pottermore Blog Updated

JKRowling.com
Posted by: Mel
August 10, 2011, 03:47 PM

The first round of Pottermore Welcome emails started being sent out today, and as of this writing they are still being sent out. This email indicates that you have been selected for early entry into Pottermore and says that your account will be activated between mid-August and late September. According to the Pottermore blog, a second round of emails will be sent out to let you know that your account has been activated.

The Pottermore blog has been updated with the above information, as well as the answers to all of the questions asked during the Magical Quill Challenge. Apparently, all the multipliers were multiples of seven!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent JKRowling.com News

Hermione_96

AHHHH!!!!!!! :) I got my email at 10 this morning! I’m soo happy. can’t wait for the second email.

Posted by Alec wick. *ROAR* on August 10, 2011, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Img_20120726_144933_thumb

i am pacing!

Posted by EllisHobbs16 on August 10, 2011, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Class_time_used_effectivelyjrgdetail_thumb

Got my e-mail at around 2 pm EST.

YAY

Posted by _Muggle_Witch_ on August 10, 2011, 09:15 PM report to moderator

I want the email. NOW. Or tomorrow. But I want it!
Congrats to everyone who alredy got the email and is waiting for the second one :)

Posted by camila_black08 on August 10, 2011, 09:29 PM report to moderator

I received the I have been selected Emails. I can’t wait to get in.

Posted by dreamers on August 10, 2011, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Actoricons-abs-245_1__thumb

I Got my EMAIL!!! woo Im excited, I hope all of you who entered gets the email!

Posted by phoenixfeather08 «Я☼AR» on August 10, 2011, 09:41 PM report to moderator

I got in on the third day, but no email yet. :( I’m going to be tickled if it comes this weekend. I’m visiting the Times Square exhibition on Saturday!

Posted by mystel on August 10, 2011, 09:45 PM report to moderator
41469_741460511_8404_n_thumb

I only confirmed and set up password, hope I can get in before Sept.

Posted by cjbg1980 on August 10, 2011, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

My sister got her e-mail, but I’m still waiting for mine… And I helped her register after me! Argh… I want my e-mail!

Posted by KateWeasley on August 10, 2011, 10:01 PM report to moderator

Yay got my email!!!!

Posted by 7Pirates on August 10, 2011, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Sirius_thumb

booo i havent gotten mine yet :(

Posted by mscupcke~Roar~ on August 10, 2011, 10:25 PM report to moderator

my son who i got in on the 7th day got his before me but i did get mine finally i got in on the first day

Posted by kat34205 on August 10, 2011, 11:20 PM report to moderator

Posted by kat34205 on August 10, 2011, 11:20 PM report to moderator

Posted by kat34205 on August 10, 2011, 11:20 PM report to moderator

Posted by kat34205 on August 10, 2011, 11:20 PM report to moderator

"Mom?" he whispered. "Dad?" They just looked at him, smiling. And slowly, Harry looked into the faces of the other people in the mirror, and saw other pairs of green eyes like his, other noses like his, even a little old man who looked as though he had Ha