First Round of Pottermore Welcome Emails Sent Out, Pottermore Blog Updated

JKRowling.com
Posted by: Mel
August 10, 2011, 03:47 PM

The first round of Pottermore Welcome emails started being sent out today, and as of this writing they are still being sent out. This email indicates that you have been selected for early entry into Pottermore and says that your account will be activated between mid-August and late September. According to the Pottermore blog, a second round of emails will be sent out to let you know that your account has been activated.

The Pottermore blog has been updated with the above information, as well as the answers to all of the questions asked during the Magical Quill Challenge. Apparently, all the multipliers were multiples of seven!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent JKRowling.com News

Ravenclawcrest_thumb

Just received an e-mail!

Posted by ki700 on August 10, 2011, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I got mine on the second day!! and the email is in my inbox!!!!!!!!! :) SO HAPPY!!!!!

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on August 10, 2011, 05:47 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Omg they are taunting us with emails!

Posted by The Nerd on August 10, 2011, 05:56 PM report to moderator
Owl_bookstoppers_thumb

@Ninath- yep! i just got mine about 2 hours ago!
I realllllllly hope that well get the welcome email SOOOOOON!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on August 10, 2011, 06:06 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

They appear to be going out in order of registration…

Posted by Won_Two on August 10, 2011, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Natterjack_toad_thumb

Hermione Weasley – Lucky you, I’m still waiting :-(

Posted by Ninath on August 10, 2011, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_poa_006_thumb

I can’t wait, hope they send it soon

Posted by mi55ymomma on August 10, 2011, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_poa_006_thumb

I registered on the 5th day btw

Posted by mi55ymomma on August 10, 2011, 06:29 PM report to moderator
420_thumb

I got mine.
Only got in on day 1 though so im kinda suprised.

Posted by Thinkblue559 on August 10, 2011, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Us_and_tom_thumb

So excited! I got in on day 3 and received this email a few hours ago! Now I am impatiently awaiting my owl so I can actually sign in!!!

Posted by rainbowapplefizz on August 10, 2011, 06:36 PM report to moderator
269071_243257649019738_146705262008311_1068786_4799908_n_thumb

I thought it was a Welcome email!!! It was so depressing when I found out I’d have to wait even longer.

Posted by sparkle9 on August 10, 2011, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Scarlet_tanager_thumb

Oh this is exciting! If people from day 2 have already got their letter I hopefully wont have to wait too long.

Posted by trip_le_threat on August 10, 2011, 06:41 PM report to moderator

My daughter and I registered on the 6th day, and she just got her email!! What about Mom who helped her and HAD TO SIGN because she’s underage???
Hope mine comes soon :(

Posted by Maestra2 on August 10, 2011, 06:47 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I got in on the 3rd day and haven’t received mine, my son got in on the 4th day and received the email this morning :( Starting to get worried!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on August 10, 2011, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

Don’t worry if you didn’t get it yet—it kind of doesn’t mean anything. :P Though it is exciting. I got mine, and I thought it was an email letting me I could actually go on—disappointing! Oh well. Nice that they’re updating us, I guess.

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on August 10, 2011, 06:48 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"What does she see in Krum?" Ron demanded as he and Harry climbed the boys' stairs.[br]"Well," said Harry, considering the matter, "I s'pose he's older, isn't he... and he's an international Quidditch player..."[br]"Yeah, but apart from that," said Ron, s