First Round of Pottermore Welcome Emails Sent Out, Pottermore Blog Updated

JKRowling.com
Posted by: Mel
August 10, 2011, 03:47 PM

The first round of Pottermore Welcome emails started being sent out today, and as of this writing they are still being sent out. This email indicates that you have been selected for early entry into Pottermore and says that your account will be activated between mid-August and late September. According to the Pottermore blog, a second round of emails will be sent out to let you know that your account has been activated.

The Pottermore blog has been updated with the above information, as well as the answers to all of the questions asked during the Magical Quill Challenge. Apparently, all the multipliers were multiples of seven!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent JKRowling.com News

OMG!!! Im going to check my email right now!!

Posted by camila_black08 on August 10, 2011, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Mirror_card_7_thumb

I received my Congratulations e-mail around 1 PM EST. Now I will be awaiting the final one!

Posted by Mollycairn on August 10, 2011, 04:18 PM report to moderator

GOT MY EMAIL!!!! So happy… Now just waiting for the welcome email, got in on the second day so hopefully will get in before the end of August!

Posted by pottyloveslooney on August 10, 2011, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

AAAWWEEEESSSSOOOMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY EMAIL NOOOWWW

Img_0058_-_kopie_thumb

Got it about an hour ago.. I really hope it won’t be “the end of September”!

Posted by KittyVD on August 10, 2011, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Is that why I can’t find my sign in button on pottermore

Posted by Acciobrooms on August 10, 2011, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Is that why I can’t find my sign in button on pottermore

Posted by Acciobrooms on August 10, 2011, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Pinkmargaritaicon_thumb

I haven’t gotten the,“First Round” e-mail yet.. But then again I did get in on the 5th day.. so maybe tomorrow.

Posted by Jessica Ann on August 10, 2011, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Img_0058_-_kopie_thumb

Yes! It’s gone now, but it’ll be back once our accounts are activated! x

Posted by KittyVD on August 10, 2011, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Stmungosspew_thumb

i got the first round email at abt 12pm EST!! so excited for the final email!

Posted by ahaque521 on August 10, 2011, 04:33 PM report to moderator

i received my congratulations e-mail and I got in on the second day, so here’s hoping I get in before August’s end.

Posted by stephravens on August 10, 2011, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Hbphottopic_thumb

wicked!! I got my email an hour ago. Cant wait til the welcome email comes in!!

Posted by dayrenm on August 10, 2011, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Hbphottopic_thumb

wicked!! I got my email an hour ago. Cant wait til the welcome email comes in!!

Posted by dayrenm on August 10, 2011, 04:34 PM report to moderator

Posted by stephravens on August 10, 2011, 04:34 PM report to moderator
Natterjack_toad_thumb

Anyone who got in on third day received the email yet?

Posted by Ninath on August 10, 2011, 04:35 PM report to moderator

Sirius looked different from Harry's memory of him. When they had said good-bye, Sirius's face had been gaunt and sunken, surrounded by a quantity of long, black , matted hair -- but the hair was short and clean now, Sirius's face was fuller, and he looke