Video: Warner Bros. Release "Harry Potter - A Look Back"

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 09, 2011, 04:28 PM

Warner Bros. yesterday released an approximately five minute "Look Back" over the eight Harry Potter films. You can watch the video, which features clips from all the films, here on YouTube or embedded below.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released on the 15th July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

27577_1__thumb

This almost made me cry, It brings back memories of mounths of anticipation for each movie and all the love I have for all of it.

Posted by Rowling Stones on July 09, 2011, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

just…. amazing :) sighs contently goosebumps, big goosebumps!

Posted by sboyer06 on July 09, 2011, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That was fun…

Posted by Won_Two on July 09, 2011, 10:05 PM report to moderator
T_129495617081304220_thumb

im wathching a movie marathon for all of the harry potter movies for the last one

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{HISS} on July 09, 2011, 10:18 PM report to moderator

Brilliant! So many precious moments (and a few spoilers) and none of them have lost their magic. Makes me want to get the DVD’s in the player and experience them again.

Posted by trontech on July 10, 2011, 12:07 AM report to moderator

I love it! And I swear when the credits are rolling, I’ll be there, crying! D;

Posted by . on July 10, 2011, 02:29 AM report to moderator

This was so awesome!!Now im even more excited!!

Posted by S.K.M(ROAR!) on July 10, 2011, 07:11 AM report to moderator
My_faves___2_thumb

Oh wow!! I can’t wait for DH2!! I’m so excited, and now they just made me more excited!!

Posted by Ginnygirl423 on July 10, 2011, 10:30 AM report to moderator
My_faves___2_thumb

Posted by Ginnygirl423 on July 10, 2011, 10:30 AM report to moderator
My_faves___2_thumb

Oh, didn’t mean to post that twice

Posted by Ginnygirl423 on July 10, 2011, 10:31 AM report to moderator
My_faves___2_thumb

Nice! I still can’t wait, I just watched it for the sceound time, and I’m about to watch it again! The early trailers are SO cute!

Posted by Ginnygirl423 on July 10, 2011, 10:34 AM report to moderator

W-O-W!!!..this clip is really good..the actors have grown up, so are the fans (that’s us!..=D)..i’m sure that whatever harry potter has contributed, it will still go on even if the movie series will now end….but I still wonder if after (maybe) 20years they will have a remake of the series?…who knows??

Posted by EdwardDiggory on July 10, 2011, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

6 more days…

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 10, 2011, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_loxhxnpc7a1qjbryso1_r1_500_large_thumb

That was brilliant!!

Posted by MissingHedwig on July 10, 2011, 02:30 PM report to moderator

That really was amazing. Will be sad to see it end but the DH2 trailer gives me some hope that they haven’t screwed around too awfully much the the ending although knowing Snapes death scene will not be where it was in the book sort of scares me. Just hope Molly gets her big scene with Bella form what I have read it was really fun for them to shoot and one can only hope that it doesn’t wind up on the cutting room floor!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH the end of an era!!!

Posted by hewy on July 10, 2011, 04:02 PM report to moderator

It felt very odd to be issuing instructions, but not nearly as odd as seeing them followed.