Video: Preview of Larry King's Harry Potter: The Final Chapter

Trio Interviews
Posted by: Mel
July 09, 2011, 07:52 PM

We have a new video, showing clips of Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) being interviewed by Larry King for his Harry Potter special:

Larry King sits down with the cast of Harry Potter leading up to the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2. The one-hour special, airing July 10 at 8 and 11pm ET will feature interviews with Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson,  Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Helena Bonham Carter and Robbie Coltrane, as well as never before seen footage from the film days before its worldwide premiere. Additionally, James and Oliver Phelps, who play the Weasley twins, take viewers on a tour of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at the Universal Orlando Resort and interact with fans on the eve of the final Harry Potter movie. The special will also air on CNN International.

In the preview for the special each actor discusses how Harry Potter has changed their lives. You can watch the video here or below. Harry Potter: The Final Chapter will air on CNN July 10th at 8:00 and 11:00 pm EST.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Trio Interviews News

Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Will be watching. I’ve already seen Goblet of Fire last night on ABC Family so I think i’ll watch the interview instead.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on July 10, 2011, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I am watching it now… So far it’s very good…

Posted by Won_Two on July 10, 2011, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Good interview.And Larry hints at something special in October..hmm wonder what he means? ;) Dan is very much in love,and wants lots of kids.Wow,no one asks him that but now.Best part,Rupert has a cow statue on his house and all kinds of odd animals,haha.lhamas,mini pigs.Emma has never been to his house,that’s weird.

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 10, 2011, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Profile_thumb

I can’t wait to watch it! :)

Posted by willowandlaylasmom on July 10, 2011, 11:51 PM report to moderator
Copy_of__cid__1202082132_thumb

Dan was wrong about one thing, not everyone who cheers for him is cheering just for the character. Honestly, I’m more of a fan of his from outside of his work on Harry Potter. Don’t get me wrong, he’s great as Harry, but he is fantastic as J. Pierpont Finch in How to Succeed and what he’s done for LGBT rights is equally impressive. He (and the whole trio) is the type of person that all of these young actors and actress should aspire to be like. I cheer for Dan, not Harry.

Posted by he_who_must_not_be_nicknamed on July 11, 2011, 07:33 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Emma’s interview was really cute

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 11, 2011, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

wanna see it

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on July 11, 2011, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Mj-myleaky_thumb

Augh! I found out about this too late. I hope they repeat it.

Posted by MJedi on July 11, 2011, 04:10 PM report to moderator

I thought it was a great show. I love them all. Thank goodness we haven’t had to hear horrible stories about them, as they all seem so down to earth. It would have been harder to enjoy the movies if one of them seemed awful in real life. I did wonder if Daniel ever read the books because I thought his description of Harry missed the mark. When he said Harry was arrogant, I was like “What??” Harry seems like such a humble character to me. It’s part of why I love the book Harry so much!

Posted by iamnotworriedharry on July 12, 2011, 01:28 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

The show was awesome! Not a huge fan of Larry king but the actors were great!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 16, 2011, 11:45 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

The show was awesome! Not a huge fan of Larry king but the actors were great!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 16, 2011, 11:45 PM report to moderator

"I really should go and prepare my next class --"[br]And he hurried off.[br]"Prepare his class," Ron sneered after him. "Gone to curl his hair, more like."