Videos: Room of Requirement Preview, "Disguises" Featurette

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 07, 2011, 10:05 PM

We have a couple of new videos for you today, aside from the red carpet news. ABC Family have released an extremely spoilery and extensive look at the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" scene in the Room of Requirement when Harry, Ron and Hermione return to look for Ravenclaw's diadem. You can watch the video here in our galleries.

A  Comcast/Xfinity exclusive called "Disguises", has also been released and features Rupert wearing a beard and Helena pretending to be Hermione pretending to be Bellatrix. You can watch that in our video galleries.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" is released on the 15th July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I saw this on tv and prayed you guys would upload it! thnks!

Posted by BloodyCaro on July 08, 2011, 09:23 AM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

Not watching any more clips or anything! We’re a few days away and I’m not spoiling myself…

:-)

Posted by Felipe on July 08, 2011, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

SPOILER:

There was also a new line from Severus in one of the ads that ran last night, saying “so the boy must die” — loved seeing it actually but don’t really think they should have included it.

Posted by izziewitch on July 08, 2011, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

I happened to be watching when the Room of Requirement spot came on. It was great, and I’m glad I saw it. It makes me even more certain that they are going to do this last film properly.

Posted by Eeyore on July 08, 2011, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Ravenpwn_thumb

…I tried so hard to resist these previews! But they’re SO GOOD! :D There’s no way I can wait another week!

Posted by Daniel (: on July 08, 2011, 01:16 PM report to moderator
257px-bellavoldy_thumb

Nice that the classic Harry Potter theme is used once more (Hedwigs theme)

Posted by Bellatrix should have WON on July 08, 2011, 02:03 PM report to moderator
Neville_longbottom_showed_his_interest_in_herbology_thumb

it wont let me watch it! ARRRRG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Dobbys-socks on July 08, 2011, 03:58 PM report to moderator

yea I had to watch all the spoilers man I cant Wait Till 1200am july 15

Posted by wdlee on July 08, 2011, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Nah i’m just downloading them. I dont want my movie to be spoiled

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 09, 2011, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Avatars_bookauthor_bookart_dec_008_thumb

I’ve watched the Room of Requirement clip over and over to be able to undersand Seamus’ lines, but I can’t understand what he says after GInny comes in, just before Harry tells him to shut up. Does anyone know what he said?

Posted by Gueniveree on July 09, 2011, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Seen the ABC Family ones on tv, but awesome new clip of Bellatrix.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on July 10, 2011, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Andrew_s_pics-_ligniers__france_005_thumb

Going to see it Wednesday at midnight. By then, if I could join all the clips that I have seen together, I reckon I’ve seen it all. Shame really, but I am so excited I couldn’t help myself. Room of Requirement and Gringotts look great!!!

Posted by cherriekin on July 11, 2011, 02:00 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

@Gueniveree: Something about their being a lot of brothers and having just one Harry.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on July 11, 2011, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

so many videos!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 14, 2011, 02:30 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry rolled over in bed, a series of dazzling new pictures forming in his mind's eye... he had just won the Triwizard Tournament... Cho's face stood out particularly clearly in the blurred crowd, her face glowing with admiration.[br]Harry grinned into hi