Videos: Room of Requirement Preview, "Disguises" Featurette

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 07, 2011, 10:05 PM

We have a couple of new videos for you today, aside from the red carpet news. ABC Family have released an extremely spoilery and extensive look at the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" scene in the Room of Requirement when Harry, Ron and Hermione return to look for Ravenclaw's diadem. You can watch the video here in our galleries.

A  Comcast/Xfinity exclusive called "Disguises", has also been released and features Rupert wearing a beard and Helena pretending to be Hermione pretending to be Bellatrix. You can watch that in our video galleries.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" is released on the 15th July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

First Maybe?

I just saw a clip of them in Gringotts. It was awesome. I’m kind of sorry I saw it, because it took away some of the surprise.

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on July 07, 2011, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’m not gonna watch this! Nope I want this to be a surprise, enough with all thwe spoilers now! I love the word ‘spoilery’, :) is that even a word?

Posted by LunaLuver on July 07, 2011, 10:30 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

That was incredible! Sucks that it gives so much away but it was very interesting!

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on July 07, 2011, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Profile_thumb

Very cool.

Posted by willowandlaylasmom on July 07, 2011, 11:15 PM report to moderator

I was going to watch it but stopped myself cos it’ll ruin the awesomeness of this movie. Getting to be too many ‘sneak peak previews’ out there.

Posted by Filmgirl152 on July 07, 2011, 11:38 PM report to moderator
Iced_grean_tea_thumb

Not at all disappointed I watched it! This is one of my all time favorite scenes of the books when Dumbledore’s Army reunites at its perfect. Great stuff from Ron, Seamus, Neville, Luna, Dean, Cho and even good ole Nigel!

Posted by ritaweasley [ROAR!] on July 07, 2011, 11:57 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

I saw the premiere on livesrtream it was awesome!!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on July 07, 2011, 11:59 PM report to moderator

the new clip was awesome!!!! … those of you who r holding off till the 15th you are in for a big treat!!!! hope you can handle it! – July 15 -

Posted by Harrypotter4 on July 08, 2011, 12:19 AM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

I am proud to say that I had the strength of mind NOT to spoil myself with another clip. XD I’ve waited this long, why not a few more days? waves midnight release tickets SO EXCITED.

Posted by Mad But Happy on July 08, 2011, 12:22 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Good clip that one!

Posted by Won_Two on July 08, 2011, 01:41 AM report to moderator
Monty-python-black-knight-with-one-arm-off-794357_thumb

I love that they used the classic Hedwig’s theme from the way it sounded from the early Columbus movies in that scene!

Posted by Fastbak on July 08, 2011, 02:16 AM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

I strictly avoid watching all trailers for DH II for the soul purpose of not being spoiled ( and yes, I’ve read the book and I know what’s going to happen).

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on July 08, 2011, 03:26 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

that was a true spoiler! now it won’t be surprising but I’m all the more excited!!

Posted by mencia on July 08, 2011, 04:29 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I saw the premiere on Youtube live it was awesome!!!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 08, 2011, 05:39 AM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

Oh, great! “She has lots of brothers, but only one Harry!” I love it!! Can’t wait for Friday!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on July 08, 2011, 08:19 AM report to moderator

"Now, don't forget, it's [i]Locomotor Mortis,[/i]" Hermione muttered as Ron slipped his wand up his sleeve.[br] "I [i]know,[/i]" Ron snapped. "Don't nag."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014