Images from U.K. World Premiere of "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" (Updated, with After Party Images)

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 07, 2011, 11:26 AM

The cast and crew of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" are now making their way around the red carpet in Trafalgar Square for the final Harry Potter London premiere!

Some images of the fans braving the rain earlier today can be seen here at the Leaky Galleries. Many of the Harry Potter actors have already arrived and their photos are continually being added to the gallery.

Update: The live stream is now over and everyone has gone indoors to enjoy the final film. We'll be continuing to add new media as it's made available, but in the meantime, we leave you with this photo of the trio: Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint.

Update: You can now find images from the official After Party here in our galleries!

Celebrities in attendance include:
J.K. Rowling
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley)
Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy)
Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)
Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)
Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood)
Michael Gambon (Professor Dumbledore)
James and Oliver Phelps (Fred & George Weasley)
Julie Walters (Mrs. Weasley)
Clemence Poesy (Fleur Delacour)
Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley)
Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)
Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid)
Natalia Tena (Tonks)
David Heyman (Producer)
Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick and Griphook)
David Barron (Producer)
Maggie Smith (Professor McGonagall)
Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange)
Ralph Fiennes (Lord Voldemort)
Mark Williams (Mr. Weasley)
Miriam Margoyles (Professor Sprout)
Alan Rickman (Professor Snape)
Timothy Spall (Peter Pettigrew)
Jonathan Ross (BBC Presenter)
J.K. Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe Hug on Stage

...and many more coming soon!

Continue sticking close to Leaky for our own exclusive coverage of the world premiere later on and follow us on Twitter, @leaky!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

“Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home” jkr // wow, i just love her so much!

Posted by ella_lovegood on July 07, 2011, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

Most of the people were camping for 4-5 days.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on July 07, 2011, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

I watched it live! It actually was pretty awesome! I shed a tear when Jo met Dan and were interviewed together… it was sooo fantastic! I loved how he thanked her for his carreer and how she said Harry Potter was her baby! It all was amazing!!!! I also loved how the Phelps brothers took the time to sign so many autographs! They were so lovely!

Posted by Halfblood Princess on July 07, 2011, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I do I express how I feel right now. A part of me has died, suddenly and forlornly and I’m empty now, it just feels as if my greatest friend is lost to me forever. Harry Potter has enveloped me and I’m a part of it. I just feel so lost and alone and empty, and I’m having trouble coming to terms with the fact that its over. Full stop. I’m still dremaing of a world in which I’m not always missing the most important bits. Why oh why did all of my computers have to play up now? I missed everything. Its like the world is determined to keep me away from what I love and its not fair. Why can’t I just be allowed to see it like everyone else?

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on July 07, 2011, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Well really over soon.

Posted by Girlraven1 on July 07, 2011, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Well really over soon.

Posted by Girlraven1 on July 07, 2011, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Everyone looks so wonderful! Emma and Evanna both look stunning! I love their dresses, and all the guys look so dashing. :) I only wish Helena would have dressed her normally carzy way, maybe for NY. :D Happy Birthday to me!!!

Posted by LunaLuver on July 07, 2011, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

emmas hair is lookin a bit longer now :)

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on July 07, 2011, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw3_thumb

Oh I’m like bawling! Everyone looked so great! And remeber, it’s never really over!!!!

Posted by Ravenclaw4eva *WBM* on July 07, 2011, 05:01 PM report to moderator

Just back from the film – absolutely the BEST of all the films -only two real quibbles which I will NOT spoil -but they involve Neville and Luna and the fact that the epilogue was far, far too short. But still = a fantastic film which does justice to Jo’s vision.

Posted by Beazle on July 07, 2011, 06:01 PM report to moderator

It was so emotional. I started crying with Jo and Dan’s interview, and then everyone’s speeches… wow I love them all so much. Harry’s story has given me so many great moments, and like they said, it’s not the end, we will always have these stories with us, and they’ll continue to give us good moments, when we reread the books, watch the films…

Posted by ethanHP on July 07, 2011, 06:27 PM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

What an emotional day!

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on July 07, 2011, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Who was that blonde girl not Luna or Fleur

Posted by silverkacy on July 07, 2011, 07:23 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I just can’t believe it’s over and it officially ending in a week……….. ;(
I need a moment.
But Emma Watson looked totally stunning in her dress! She can where just about anything and still looking smashing. I loved Evanna Lynch’s dress as well, it was simple but classy.

Clicking on Natalia Tena link shows Robbie Coltrane btw.

Posted by Celtise [TTW] on July 07, 2011, 07:36 PM report to moderator

Harry couldn't believe it -- he was free. he rolled down the window, the night air whipping his hair, and looked back at the shrinking rooftops of Privet Drive. Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley were all hanging, dumbstruck, out of Harry's window.[br