"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" World Premiere Livestream - 4pm BST/8am PT/11am ET

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 07, 2011, 07:28 AM

Stay close to Leaky today and watch the World Premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" live from 8am PT/ 11am ET/ 4pm BST in the embedded Livestream feed below. Leaky will be covering the event and you can keep up with what's going on on the red carpet via @Leaky on Twitter, as well as right here on the website, where we will be posting images and videos from the World Premiere in London's Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square as they come in.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released next week on the 15th of July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Andarton-crow-block4c_thumb

Amazing! thank you so much Leaky and all your dedicated staff for bringing all of this to us for so many years!

Posted by CorvusAndarton on July 07, 2011, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

…. need a tissue!

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on July 07, 2011, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

THAT WAS SO EPIC AND SOOOOOOOOO SAADDDDDDDDD!!!! I FEEL SO BAD RITE NOW…..it is NOT ENDING it cant be……:(

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on July 07, 2011, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on July 07, 2011, 03:10 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

That was SO EMOTIONAL!! I was in tears by the end… I love how they each gave a little speech and thanked everyone. I love em all.

Thank you Jo!

Long Live Harry Potter!

Posted by Felipe on July 07, 2011, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Aaaaaaargh, I missed the interview with Alan Rickman!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on July 07, 2011, 03:13 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I lost it at the end. This was the best coverage of a premiere I’ve ever seen. What a day! WOW.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 07, 2011, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

ditto with Felipe and KB Prez there! _

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on July 07, 2011, 03:49 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

I’m a complete mess with tears.This was so unbelievabale to share tears with them all.Jo was so wonderful in her emotions,as was Emma,Rupert,Dan and the rest.I wish the whole cast was up there,should have been.But for them to all cry together with us,was perfect! And important thing to share.

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 07, 2011, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I am watching the repeat in the hope of seeing Alan Rickman and other favourites, but why have they got such amateurish presenters interviewing them?

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on July 07, 2011, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I saw just about all of it, including the interview with Alan Rickman, when the crowd appeared to be chanting Snape, Snape, Severus Snape, I hope you do get to see that interview V-J.
It was all very emotional at the end, but I have to agree about the quality of the presenters, very amateur indeed including the mispronunciation of Rowling by the interviewer on the main stage.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 07, 2011, 05:06 PM report to moderator
0709091327_m_061608_em4_thumb

It was so wonderful of you to have put this on. So great to see the presentation and all of them. I was crying, it was so touching. Wish I could have been there. Thank you so much for letting us all see this.

Posted by CCB5Potterfan34 on July 07, 2011, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Hooray, I switched on again just in time to see Alan Rickman! What a wonderful response from the crowd!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on July 07, 2011, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

LET US SEE IT!

Posted by silverkacy on July 07, 2011, 06:56 PM report to moderator

OMG I bawled my eyes out!!! God help me at the cinema next week!!

Posted by bean714 on July 07, 2011, 06:56 PM report to moderator

"So!" said Umbridge triumphantly... "So... you think it amusing to turn a school corridor into a swamp, do you?"[br]"Pretty amusing, yeah," said Fred, looking back up at her without the slightest sign of fear.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014