We're back!

News
Posted by: Klyssa
July 05, 2011, 07:51 PM

After an accidental hiatus (vacations and Pottermore and everything in between!), I am thrilled to bring the caption contest back. Because it's been so long since the last picture was posted, let's just start fresh! What's on Ron's mind? Leave your best guesses in the comments below and check back in a day or two for our winner. Remember, if you're chosen your caption will be posted here and you'll also be awarded 100 MyLeaky points!

And don't forget to follow us on Tumblr. There you'll find gifs, graphics, news, and more!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

“Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don’t look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You’re under!”

Posted by DavidTheUnready on July 06, 2011, 06:57 PM report to moderator

It’s Bilius…now don’t make me Obiliviate you, ok?

Posted by spellchick50 on July 06, 2011, 08:12 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb
You end up with my sister!?that is crossing the line mate!
Posted by farewell_fred on July 06, 2011, 08:27 PM report to moderator

Yes, I’ve a secret crush on Hermione. Problem?

Posted by Mahinique ЯOAR on July 06, 2011, 09:22 PM report to moderator

Yes, I’ve a secret crush on Hermione. Problem?

Posted by Mahinique ЯOAR on July 06, 2011, 09:23 PM report to moderator

Yes, I’ve a secret crush on Hermione. Problem?

Posted by Mahinique ЯOAR on July 06, 2011, 09:23 PM report to moderator
St_patricks_day_wallpaper3_thumb

“You mean you’ve never played Wizard’s Chess?”

Posted by ϟKimberly ϟღ*s HP<—Я☼AR—> on July 06, 2011, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

“What do you mean, there won’t a website called Weasleymore? Why does it always have to be about you?”

Posted by Tarana on July 06, 2011, 09:57 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

Sorry, that should have read:
“What do you mean, there won’t be a website called Weasleymore? Why does it always have to be about you?”

Posted by Tarana on July 06, 2011, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

dude…. did you really just fart?

Posted by sboyer06 on July 06, 2011, 10:20 PM report to moderator

dud, why does trouble always find us?

Posted by lpierich on July 07, 2011, 02:27 AM report to moderator
Weemee_5_thumb

even with the use of Magic mum has to use a bowl to cut my hair!!!!!

Posted by bobbblie on July 07, 2011, 03:12 AM report to moderator
Emma-watson-short-hair-picture_thumb

you think Dean likes my sister because of her skin? your barmy!

Posted by Stephaniej on July 07, 2011, 06:44 AM report to moderator
C07--the-sorting-hat_thumb

Yeah, uhuh, yep, blah blah blah.

Posted by peevespoltergeist on July 07, 2011, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Delete_draco_malfoy_thumb

“I can’t believe my brother has to die…”

Posted by dracowasinnocent on July 07, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator

"Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"