We're back!

News
Posted by: Klyssa
July 05, 2011, 07:51 PM

After an accidental hiatus (vacations and Pottermore and everything in between!), I am thrilled to bring the caption contest back. Because it's been so long since the last picture was posted, let's just start fresh! What's on Ron's mind? Leave your best guesses in the comments below and check back in a day or two for our winner. Remember, if you're chosen your caption will be posted here and you'll also be awarded 100 MyLeaky points!

And don't forget to follow us on Tumblr. There you'll find gifs, graphics, news, and more!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

I think we’re bad infleuence to hermoine

Posted by Granger Hermoine on July 06, 2011, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hermione_thumb

“Maybe i had too many butter beers last night Harry!”

Posted by hermione5286 on July 06, 2011, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

“Are you kidding me?! You get an invisibility cloak and I get ANOTHER sweater!”

Posted by lupintonksteddyfan99 on July 06, 2011, 02:34 PM report to moderator

“You realize that I’m going to end up with Hermione, don’t you?”

Posted by jmugsey9 on July 06, 2011, 02:46 PM report to moderator

“So do you think hermione would like the ice cream van?”

Posted by HPluver7 on July 06, 2011, 03:13 PM report to moderator

“Do you think my Mom’s going to notice I tried to cut my hair?”

Posted by Leslie33 on July 06, 2011, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

“compare me to my siblings one more time …..”

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on July 06, 2011, 03:55 PM report to moderator

Great. MORE homework and this time Hermione won’t let us copy!

Posted by . on July 06, 2011, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

“You have more chocolate frogs Harry, I know you do.”

Posted by determinedflygirl on July 06, 2011, 04:56 PM report to moderator

What do you mean we’re all out of chocolate frogs.

Posted by harrypotterfan808 on July 06, 2011, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Harry, sorry to tell you this, but, this is all a dream…

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on July 06, 2011, 05:30 PM report to moderator
257px-bellavoldy_thumb

“So, what? your saying Krum and Hermione makes a better couple then her and me”?

Posted by Bellatrix should have WON on July 06, 2011, 05:31 PM report to moderator

so you see, Inception ends and you DONT know if its a dream or not! how did you not get that?

Posted by albus1881 on July 06, 2011, 05:39 PM report to moderator

“Really Harry? You and Ginny named your kid Albus Severs?”

Posted by MrsGinnyMPotter on July 06, 2011, 06:44 PM report to moderator

“Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don’t look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You’re under!”

Posted by DavidTheUnready on July 06, 2011, 06:55 PM report to moderator

"You all right?" said Harry.[br]Ron nodded but did not speak. Harry was reminded forcibly of the time that Ron had accidentally put a slug-vomiting charm on himself. He looked just as pale and sweaty as he had done then, not to mention as reluctant to op