We're back!

News
Posted by: Klyssa
July 05, 2011, 07:51 PM

After an accidental hiatus (vacations and Pottermore and everything in between!), I am thrilled to bring the caption contest back. Because it's been so long since the last picture was posted, let's just start fresh! What's on Ron's mind? Leave your best guesses in the comments below and check back in a day or two for our winner. Remember, if you're chosen your caption will be posted here and you'll also be awarded 100 MyLeaky points!

And don't forget to follow us on Tumblr. There you'll find gifs, graphics, news, and more!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Really? You mean I’ve already faced a giant ugly troll and next year I’ll have to go up against huge, talking spiders?! This is getting to be a bit ridiculous.

Posted by Sarah_Elizabeth on July 05, 2011, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Smart_ravenclaw_mock_thumb

So you’re saying that I’m going to end up with HERMIONE?

Posted by readhp1008 on July 05, 2011, 10:39 PM report to moderator

You’re going to be on broadway when you grow up. Blimey

Posted by AlbertBaldry on July 05, 2011, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Portrait3_thumb

“We’re not going to see any royalties from this.”

Posted by GinaCliffe on July 05, 2011, 11:00 PM report to moderator
Portrait3_thumb

I transformed this water into beer…or urine. I’ll give you a sickle if you taste it.

Posted by GinaCliffe on July 05, 2011, 11:09 PM report to moderator

Could I borrow some more coverup for my cheek mole please?

Posted by TravDogg on July 05, 2011, 11:11 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Ok, let me get this straight… They are gonna build this big amusement park in Florida, and it’s gonna be about us?

Posted by Won_Two on July 05, 2011, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

Haha, you’ve got to be joking! Me! With Hermione…good one mate!

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on July 05, 2011, 11:14 PM report to moderator

“I’m not going to have this argument with you again, Harry. For the last time—I don’t care what ‘Modern Teen Witch’ has to say, magenta is NOT the new black.”

Posted by Credo Buffa on July 05, 2011, 11:35 PM report to moderator

Seriously Harry, who do yo think you are? The Chosen One?

Posted by Harrypotter4 on July 05, 2011, 11:46 PM report to moderator

That rug really tied the room together.

Posted by AcePPO on July 05, 2011, 11:53 PM report to moderator

“you want me to eat a vegetable? you’re barmy harry!”

Posted by lnessim on July 06, 2011, 12:31 AM report to moderator
Casey_close_up_thumb

Whoa, Harry! You’ve got a Hungarian Horntail tatooed on your chest!

Posted by JKMcGonagall on July 06, 2011, 12:51 AM report to moderator
Steelers_thumb

Ron: Yes, I know my brothers dye their hair but I swear I’m a natural.

Posted by josh1210 on July 06, 2011, 01:09 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

“Hmmmm…. How I wish I had that scar”

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 06, 2011, 01:18 AM report to moderator

"Did you see me disarm Hermione, Harry?"[br]"Only once," said Hermione, stung. "I got you loads more than you got me --"[br]"I did not only get you once, I got you at least three times --"[br]"Well, if you're counting the one where you tripped over your o

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014