Videos: Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Discuss Ron/Hermione Kiss, and Tom Felton Interviewed by ITV's Daybreak

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
July 04, 2011, 03:40 PM

We have two new video interviews with some of the cast of Harry Potter. The first video is with Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), where they discuss filming the Ron/Hermione kiss, and what it has been like for them ending this movie franchise. You can see the video here or below.

The second video we have is an interview with Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) on ITV's Daybreak where he also discussing finishing the films as well as meeting his girlfriend on the set and his favorite children's book. There are also two brief clips in the interview, one from the Room of Requirement scene in "Deathly Hallows: Part 2," and the other from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes," which Felton will be appearing in later this summer. You can watch this interview here or below.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released July 15th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

is it really ending??? I feel like a dear friend of mine is leaving for good but at the same time I am so excited! but why did it have to end….

Posted by mencia on July 05, 2011, 05:38 AM report to moderator

Only eleven days, eleven hours, four minutes and forty seconds left… AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Posted by Potters_pal on July 05, 2011, 08:15 AM report to moderator
Profile_thumb

Aww, I agree… it’s sad that there will be no more movies… sniff…

Posted by willowandlaylasmom on July 05, 2011, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Ameliaaa_thumb

10 days 10 days 10 days 10 days 10 days 10 days 10 days 10 days 10 days 10 days 10 days 10 days 10 days 10 days 10 days……

Posted by Like a Name in a Fairytale{ROAR} on July 05, 2011, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I want the fifteenth to come so badly that my heart is being wrenched out but at the same time I’m willing it to stay as far away as it possibly can. At the moment I’m still not able to bring myself to realise that its really truly, spectacularly ending, and with it also ends a part of me. That part of me has been alive and excitable for the last five years and I can’t believe that suddenly the magic will end. I didn’t fully understand the enormity of Potter and what it meant to me when Deathly Hallows was released but now, I suddenly realise how much its changed my life, and me, for good.

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on July 05, 2011, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Yeah! I love watching interviews with the cast! Can’t wait to see the kiss!

Posted by Jacket on July 05, 2011, 01:50 PM report to moderator

i’m so excited for the next film, booked the tickets and i’m buzzing!!

Posted by acciosocks_ on July 05, 2011, 04:09 PM report to moderator

and i am also excited over the ron/hermione relationship to see why it’s been so anticipated.

Posted by acciosocks_ on July 05, 2011, 04:11 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

im so excited 4 the last movie but its going 2 b soooooooooooooo sad i realy hope jk rolling will rite another sieries or some thing

Posted by athena lupin on July 05, 2011, 04:13 PM report to moderator
From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

i loved these interviews! i can’t wait for the kiss :]

Posted by handhrfan18 on July 05, 2011, 05:11 PM report to moderator

can’t wait for the movie the kiss scene is just a detail

Posted by daldula on July 06, 2011, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Can’t wait for the kiss! That clip with Draco was great!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 11, 2011, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Can’t wait for the kiss! That clip with Draco was great!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 11, 2011, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Can’t wait for the kiss! That clip with Draco was great!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 11, 2011, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Can’t wait for the kiss! That clip with Draco was great!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 11, 2011, 05:11 PM report to moderator

"Come through to the back, Harry, that's where we're making the real money -- [i]pocket anything, you, and you'll pay in more than Galleons!"[/i] he added warningly to a small boy who hastily whipped his hand out of the tub labeled: EDIBLE DARK MARKS -- T

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014