Videos: Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Discuss Ron/Hermione Kiss, and Tom Felton Interviewed by ITV's Daybreak

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
July 04, 2011, 03:40 PM

We have two new video interviews with some of the cast of Harry Potter. The first video is with Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), where they discuss filming the Ron/Hermione kiss, and what it has been like for them ending this movie franchise. You can see the video here or below.

The second video we have is an interview with Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) on ITV's Daybreak where he also discussing finishing the films as well as meeting his girlfriend on the set and his favorite children's book. There are also two brief clips in the interview, one from the Room of Requirement scene in "Deathly Hallows: Part 2," and the other from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes," which Felton will be appearing in later this summer. You can watch this interview here or below.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released July 15th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

It so sad that everything is comming to an end… but is also very nice the way it’s all comming together with all this interviews that are appearing… 10 more days!!!!

Posted by Halfblood Princess on July 04, 2011, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Asha_and_caleb_thumb

Great interview!!!

Happy 4th Everybody!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on July 04, 2011, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

ONLY 10 !!!!???? …..(sniffle, sniffle

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on July 04, 2011, 04:15 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Rupert I feel your pain. And if this kiss isn’t kid I’m terrified it will ruin the movie for me… please don’t! I know it’ll be good, I know it’ll be good!

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 04, 2011, 04:17 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

I was in the Library just now….restricted section of course and I came upon some very dark magic……..

Posted by crikeyhunter on July 04, 2011, 04:20 PM report to moderator

Going to be absolutely devastated when it all comes to an end. But thank you to all the cast and crew and JKR for creating something that will always be a massive part of my life!

Posted by hpqueenfluff on July 04, 2011, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

I think is so sweet how Tome met his girlfriend while working on the movies. :) And its it just more does it look like Draco in the back of the picture up top?

Posted by LunaLuver on July 04, 2011, 04:29 PM report to moderator

CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL THE 15TH!!!

Posted by Harrypotter4 on July 04, 2011, 04:56 PM report to moderator

I love the interviews, i don’t think it has really sunk in for them yet, feel sorry for Rupert he seems a bit lost now.

Posted by DavidTheUnready on July 04, 2011, 05:19 PM report to moderator

I’m really sad to see it end! But, yet, I can’t wait! I’m really eager to see the Ron/Hermione kiss and I hope it doesn’t fail my expectations! I would love for everyone in the Harry Potter cast and crew and especially Jo Rowling that they are amazing and that without them, my imagination and my childhood wouldn’t have increased in both quality and happiness! So, thank you, it’s been a great decade! :D

Posted by . on July 04, 2011, 06:17 PM report to moderator

Please vote for Hagrid in the Harry Potter World Cup…Twilight fans are voting and are trying to beat Hagrid…we can’t let this happen…PLEASE VOTE GUYS!

Posted by minniee33 on July 04, 2011, 07:32 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice interview…

Posted by Won_Two on July 04, 2011, 08:38 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

The movie is SO close now! I can’t believe it’s upon us already!!!
These are some of the last interviews about HP that we’ll get with the cast! It’s incredible how the movies are coming to an end :-(

Posted by Felipe on July 04, 2011, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

I’m interested to see the kiss scene (finally), but the movie as a whole is more important to me. I can’t wait to see it, it’s so exciting!

Posted by Mad But Happy on July 04, 2011, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Waiting for the kiss

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 05, 2011, 05:33 AM report to moderator

...the other Gryffindor boys pointed out that he was in no danger; he was a pure-blood, and therefore unlikely to be attacked.[br]"They went for Filch first," Neville said, his round face fearful. "And everyone knows I'm almost a Squib."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014