Tom Felton, Jason Isaacs, Helen McCrory and Matt Lewis Appearing at Regent Street Apple Store

HP Cast
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 04, 2011, 10:00 AM

The Apple store on London's Regent Street is hosting a "Meet the Cast" event tomorrow, July 5, at 7 p.m. with actors from "Deathly Hallows: Part 2."

The Malfoy family, made up of actors Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) and Helen McCrory (Narcissa Malfoy), will be joined by Neville Longbottom actor Matthew Lewis. The actors will be answering questions about the final film from audience members, and the event is expected to last an hour. Fans are encouraged to arrive early as seating is limited.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released in theaters on July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Wig4_thumb

Cool 1st one.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 04, 2011, 10:09 AM report to moderator
N1205979701_30034496_5665_thumb

I think that would be alot of fun – if I was in England! ; (

Posted by magic1017 on July 04, 2011, 10:26 AM report to moderator

So true magic1017! I would love to go…just a little far to go across tge atlantic! Oh well! Cant wait for the movie tho!

Posted by Mniskew on July 04, 2011, 10:37 AM report to moderator

Why am I always in the wrong country :( someone please video it…

Posted by DavidTheUnready on July 04, 2011, 10:42 AM report to moderator
Argus-filch_thumb

muahahahahaa i LIVE in London

Posted by Mandi on July 04, 2011, 10:48 AM report to moderator

I agree with DAVID, I’m always in the wrong place at the wrong time!!!

Posted by Potters_pal on July 04, 2011, 11:23 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Watch your back Neville!!!

Posted by Won_Two on July 04, 2011, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

Luckily I’m going to London tomorrow and will arrive about 2 pm, so might get to see it!! Hopefully O:)

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on July 04, 2011, 11:53 AM report to moderator

I arrive on the 6th. Why don’t they tell this earlier…

Posted by ginnyshiel on July 04, 2011, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

I wonder why they always do their appearances in Apple stores….am curious if they get paid in ipads…

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on July 04, 2011, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

What a wonderful opportunity for those fans who live there. Hope you all have fun. Would be great to go but alas, live in the US. Movie is coming out soon…not soon enough for me but soon. Can’t wait!

Posted by beewell on July 04, 2011, 12:38 PM report to moderator

no! I’m going down to London the day after!!! So unfair!

Posted by Moony Lupin on July 04, 2011, 01:18 PM report to moderator
From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

ooooh man that seems cool!

Posted by handhrfan18 on July 04, 2011, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Hp_game_thumb

i wish i could go!! but sadly i dont live beside England :( oh well…

Posted by HProx101[ROAR!] on July 04, 2011, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

They need to have a streaming video. :(

Posted by Girlraven1 on July 04, 2011, 01:48 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"What did Lockhart want with you, Hagrid?" Harry asked...[br]"Givin' me advice on gettin' kelpies out of a well," growled Hagrid, moving a half-plucked rooster off his scrubbed table and setting down the teapot. "Like I don' know. An' bangin' on about som