Happy Birthday Harry and J. K. Rowling

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
July 30, 2011, 09:30 PM

As it is now July 31st in the UK, it is the day where we send our birthday wishes to author J. K. Rowling and her literary creation, Harry Potter.  Please join us at Leaky in wishing these two remarkable people a happy, wonderful and, above all, fun birthday.  Cheers to you, Jo and Harry.  And thank you.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Happy birthday guys!! WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!

Posted by 9em on July 31, 2011, 11:09 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Jo and Harry. Many thanks for all that you have done and may well wishes. <3

Posted by hungryhorntail on August 01, 2011, 12:16 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts-1_1__thumb

Happy Birthday Jo! Thanks for creating such an amzing series! and happy birthday Harry!

Posted by potterish10010 on August 01, 2011, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts-1_1__thumb

Posted by potterish10010 on August 01, 2011, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Niagara-falls-rainbow_thumb

I am only one of the many for whom Harry has changed a life. Thank you :)

Posted by Kiralay (ROAR) on August 01, 2011, 03:00 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

happy birthday to the both of you, I trust that the day was wonderful and funfilled day enjoyed with loved ones. thank you for a wonderful life filled with magic :)

Posted by mencia on August 01, 2011, 03:40 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, JK Rowling and thank you for our childhood.

Posted by Maria Ksand on August 01, 2011, 04:55 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_ft__654654r_thumb

Happy B-day!

600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

To my two hero’s, role models, confiders, best friends thank you for always staying true to yourself and to the people that love you the most in our world (you know who you are). Not just my childhood but my life wouldn’t be the way it is and I wouldn’t be the person i am and have the belief that I do if it werent for you two. So today is a day that we celebrate your birthdays I hope they are filled with love, joy , happiness and fun as there are two people who I dont think deserve it more. I love you both forever !!!

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on August 02, 2011, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

dear jo and harry ,
happy birthday , thank you so much for all you have given me.

Posted by elle luna on August 02, 2011, 03:59 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Happy belated birthday J.K. Rowling (and HP). Thank you for making my life more enjoyable. My trips to work and HP memorabilia posted at work keep me going strong.
I cried when Doby died. I never thought that I’d be a fan of anything but I’ve become a fan of HP. May Allah bless you.

Posted by molly43 on August 04, 2011, 10:33 PM report to moderator

He was so angry with Umbridge he could not think of a punishment bad enough for her, though Ron's suggestion of having her fed to a box of starving Blast-Ended Skrewts had its merits.