Tickets Available for 14th August Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter Event at London's O2

Events
Posted by: Rosi
July 25, 2011, 01:14 PM

Empire BIG SCREEN have released individual tickets for the WarnerBros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter event, which will take place at The O2 in London on the 14th August (next month). A press release explains the event in more detail:

Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is a behind-the-scenes walking tour scheduled to open in Spring 2012. The unique tour will give visitors the first ever chance to visit the real Harry Potter film sets to learn more about the workings of the breathtaking special effects and the incredible animatronics, as well as experience the sheer scale and incredible detail of the sets used by the cast and crew on all the films.

Details for the UK’s most highly anticipated visitor attraction will be revealed in a special live showcase at Empire Presents BIG SCREEN event on Sunday, 14th August at 16:30 (GMT) within indigO² at London’s The O² and will be shared by special guests from the cast and crew from the most successful film series of all time, Harry Potter. The event will culminate with an exciting announcement that both film and Harry Potter fans will not want to miss.
Cast and crew will be present at the event's live showcase and tickets, at £10 apiece, can be bought on the Empire BIG SCREEN website at this link. You can also keep up with information about the event via the BIG SCREEN Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

Grr yet another thing I can’t go to.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on July 26, 2011, 06:04 AM report to moderator

That would be soo cool! To bad I live in Michigan :( i guess it’s never too early to bribe the parents…….

Posted by deathlyhallowslover on July 26, 2011, 11:15 AM report to moderator

I would love to go to this!!!

Posted by Potters_pal on July 26, 2011, 12:35 PM report to moderator

I wanna go!

Posted by Potters_pal on July 26, 2011, 12:36 PM report to moderator

I wanna go!

Posted by Potters_pal on July 26, 2011, 12:36 PM report to moderator

I wanna go!

Posted by Potters_pal on July 26, 2011, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Stmungosspew_thumb

wish i could go!!!! but i cant get to london :(

Posted by ahaque521 on July 26, 2011, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

That sounds like fun! I am glad that British HP fans get a chance to have a special event all to themselves, as it were. If you get to attend, Enjoy!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 26, 2011, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Me_and_dan_orig_thumb

just booked my tickets!

Posted by GinnyPotter811 on July 26, 2011, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very lovely…

Posted by Won_Two on July 26, 2011, 11:03 PM report to moderator
71587_10150270383790032_844615031_15184364_7239230_n_thumb

Finally, something to do in London instead of the States. I’m booking it off work right now. I’ll try and get some pics and vids for everyone! :)

Posted by lxy1235 on July 27, 2011, 09:41 AM report to moderator
71587_10150270383790032_844615031_15184364_7239230_n_thumb

Posted by lxy1235 on July 27, 2011, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

I wished I could go to London at that time(since school don’t start until 22dn August. I could really go, but I can’t afford to travel back to London at this time! So unfair!!!!!:(

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on July 28, 2011, 06:53 AM report to moderator
71587_10150270383790032_844615031_15184364_7239230_n_thumb

Tickets booked!

Posted by lxy1235 on July 28, 2011, 08:40 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I could go to this. Here’s hoping. I hoping Stuart Craig is there. I got him to sign my book at World Premiere of DH2 in London. And he looked just as happy to be signing it as I did receiving it. He was so shocked that I wanted his autograph such a lovely man

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 29, 2011, 02:05 PM report to moderator

"But I think -- correct me if I am mistaken -- that you are the first in your family since Cassandra to be possessed of second sight?"[br]"These things often skip -- er -- three generations," said Professor Trelawney.[br]Professor Umbridge's toadlike smil