"A Celebration of the Harry Potter Films" at Universal Orlando Announced for Nov. 11 - 13, 2011

Events
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 25, 2011, 04:27 PM

Warner Bros. and Universal Orlando have teamed up to bring fans A Celebration of the Harry Potter Films at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to mark a decade of movie magic.

The event will span the weekend of November 11-13, 2011 and vacation packages for admittance to the event will go on sale Sunday, July 31 at noon EST. Guests will have the option to choose between two packages: the Celebration Package (starting at $369 per person) and the Premier Package ($699 pp) which will have additional perks.

The weekend will consist of screenings of all 8 Harry Potter films at AMC Universal Cineplex in CityWalk, Q&A sessions with cast members, filmmakers and the Universal Creative Team, and autograph sessions with cast members (premier package only). Premier package members will also be invited to a closing gala on the evening of Nov. 13 which will include food, drinks, live entertainment and cast member appearances.

Cast and crew attending have not yet been announced, however according to Universal, author J.K. Rowling will not be present. The special guests will be revealed closer to the date.

Visit the Universal Orlando "A Celebration of Harry Potter Films" website for more information, and stick close to Leaky for the latest!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

I would really love to go to this but if I’m being real it would never happen.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on July 26, 2011, 06:02 AM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

I WANNA GO!!!!!!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on July 26, 2011, 09:59 AM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

I WANNA GO!!!!!!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on July 26, 2011, 10:01 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Sounds like the experience of a lifetime!

Posted by Smitch on July 26, 2011, 10:47 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

I wish I could go! Maybe I’ll save and binge on a plane ticket. ;)

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on July 26, 2011, 10:55 AM report to moderator

I would love to go to this!!!!!!

Posted by Potters_pal on July 26, 2011, 12:31 PM report to moderator

I have already gone to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and I would love to go again! I will spend the next few days thinking of ways to earn the money!!!!!

Posted by Potters_pal on July 26, 2011, 12:33 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

If I by some miracle manage to find a job that can afford me to this I’d be there in a heartbeat

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 26, 2011, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Stmungosspew_thumb

omg looks sooo cool!!! wish i could go.. but i just spent so much money at the wizarding world buying chocolate frogs and shirts!!!..

Posted by ahaque521 on July 26, 2011, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

It sounds like a wonderful venue for dedicated movie buffs, and getting all those actor’s autographs would be wonderful. The price is pretty steep, but I would love to attend.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 26, 2011, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 26, 2011, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 26, 2011, 03:31 PM report to moderator

sounds totally awesome, would love to go if only could afford it!!!

Posted by glenda74 on July 26, 2011, 03:43 PM report to moderator

That’s great! It would be awesome if Jo and the cast/crew went too! :D

Posted by . on July 26, 2011, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Wish I could go!

Cho raised her eyebrows.[br]"You're meeting Hermione Granger? Today?"[br]"Yeah. Well, she asked me to, so I thought I would. D'you want to come with me? She said it wouldn't matter if you did."[br]"Oh... well... that was nice of her."