Dan Radcliffe Interviewed by GQ

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
July 23, 2011, 08:32 PM

We now have scans of a new interview with Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) featured in GQ magazine here in our galleries. This interesting interview spans Radcliffe's last few months on the set of "Deathly Hallows," to filming "The Woman in Black," to performing in "How to Suceed in Business Without Really Trying." Page one of the interview is here, page two is here, page three is here, and page four is here. There is some strong language in the article, so please be forewarned.

Thanks very much to SnitchSeeker!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Jenavieve_one_thumb

First comment !! Ooh coolio !!!

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on July 23, 2011, 08:56 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Second comment!!

Posted by ParisThePotterLuver on July 23, 2011, 09:09 PM report to moderator
James_phelps_harry_potter_deathly_hallows_nr6ceurklu8l_thumb

I love this guy

Posted by MsJamesPhelps on July 23, 2011, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

Emma Watson has said that the only people who will ever really understand her background are Rupert and Daniel. They are fortunate that they had very caring parents and an excellent production team who worked hard to make their lives as normal as possible under the circumstances. I hope that they can all readjust to post-Potter life as soon as possible.

Posted by Graymayne on July 24, 2011, 04:03 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Ooh! Thanks, Leaky!

Great article, should do one on Rupert

Posted by DavidTheUnready on July 24, 2011, 06:56 AM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

Read the whole thing and have been thinking it over. I appreciated the article. It helped me realize how much I love Harry Potter — character and books. Dan Radcliffe did a spectacular job of acting the part, and I can easily wish him well and farewell. I can follow his future career with detached interest. Thanks, Leaky!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on July 24, 2011, 08:51 AM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on July 24, 2011, 08:51 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Another good Dan interview… As I have said before, he really has gotten these things down pat.

Posted by Won_Two on July 24, 2011, 11:17 AM report to moderator

“Shorten your signature.” Brilliant, Daniel. I saw “How to Succeed” on Broadway last week. Dan was spectacular!

Posted by Deb25 on July 24, 2011, 11:50 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I really wish I could go and see ‘How to Succeed’

Posted by Jacket on July 24, 2011, 02:24 PM report to moderator

I didn’t like how the article made it seem like Harry Potter was some stupid kid’s movie that you have to try to distance yourself from. But I guess I should’ve expected that from GQ.

Posted by gryffindor31 on July 24, 2011, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

awesome :) must. go. get. MAGAZINE!

Posted by sboyer06 on July 24, 2011, 04:05 PM report to moderator

must. go. buy. this. Magazine! :)

Posted by KatieCakes288 on July 24, 2011, 04:55 PM report to moderator

That’s great! :D

Posted by . on July 24, 2011, 08:35 PM report to moderator

"I'm quite surprised the Mudbloods haven't all packed their bags by now," Malfoy went on. "Bet you five Galleons the next one dies. Pity it wasn't Granger --"