Video: The Last Days of Shooting Harry Potter Featurette

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 02, 2011, 08:06 PM

Yet another video featurette has come online this evening, this time a compilation of the cast and crew's thoughts on finishing the films as well as footage from the last day of filming. We see David Thewlis (Remus Lupin), Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid) and more cast members wrap filming on set, and the video also includes some clips from Daniel Radcliffe's speech upon wrapping. You can watch the featurette here on YouTube or embedded below (you might want some tissues at the ready):

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hermione_poster_thumb

I am going to cry thoughout the whole movie! Don’t kick me out!

Posted by silverkacy on July 03, 2011, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_12

This made me cry too!

Posted by dab1158 on July 03, 2011, 04:09 PM report to moderator

Thank God they warned us to have tissues handy!! Lord know I really needed them. Watched several of the shorts about the last day of shooting and bawled!
Had to stop watching so could write this and see it – tears do have a way of making the vision blurry.

Posted by hewy on July 03, 2011, 05:16 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

First time I cried at one of these featurettes, It was Dan saying “I love this place.” I always cry when I leave somewhere so 10 years and never coming back must have been heartbreaking

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 03, 2011, 05:27 PM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

i have tears dripping down my face!!!

It’s so sad to say goodbye to everyone after all these years together. :’(

Posted by Ratorr on July 03, 2011, 08:16 PM report to moderator
Hp_game_thumb

im sooo excited!! :D

Posted by HProx101[ROAR!] on July 03, 2011, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It sure has been fun… Sad to see it go…

Posted by Won_Two on July 04, 2011, 12:15 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I cried!

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on July 04, 2011, 12:43 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

this made me sob my eyes out. only 12 days left now.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on July 04, 2011, 08:03 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

This was just so sad. They’ve all been together for so long and now it’s just over. It’s not gonna be the same after all of this. But Harry Potter changed me in so many ways; without it I would not be the person I am today. I can never repay them all for what they did. I cried through the video like many others. It’s hard to believe that they used to be so young an now they are grown up and going to see new people and things with out their supportive HP crew. I know a must I have to bring to HPDH Part 2: tissues. :) Thank you HP and leaky! It’s been a terrific experience!!!!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on July 04, 2011, 09:12 AM report to moderator
993481_695475170471454_1163928708_n-1_thumb

this almost made me cry… :’(

Posted by Janel Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ on July 04, 2011, 09:58 AM report to moderator

that was horrible enough to watch this 2 minute clip…cant imagine what it will be like at the end of DH part 2

Posted by Snivellus0325 on July 04, 2011, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

OMG that was so sad! I cried, I just couldnt help it. And that last hug, I wanted jump in there with them and hug everyone, they have given us so much over the past ten years. They are apart of our families, always will be.

Posted by LunaLuver on July 04, 2011, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

Wow! You weren’t kidding when you said to grab a few tissues. I should have taken that advice to heart. It makes me wonder if I’ll be able to really pay attention to the movie or if I’ll be thinking about it being the last one and what that really means.

Posted by Eeyore on July 04, 2011, 06:18 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"This is mad," Ron said faintly, moving his free hand gingerly up and down his horse's neck. "Mad... if I could just see it --"[br]"You'd better hope it stays invisible," said Harry darkly.