Video: The Last Days of Shooting Harry Potter Featurette

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 02, 2011, 08:06 PM

Yet another video featurette has come online this evening, this time a compilation of the cast and crew's thoughts on finishing the films as well as footage from the last day of filming. We see David Thewlis (Remus Lupin), Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid) and more cast members wrap filming on set, and the video also includes some clips from Daniel Radcliffe's speech upon wrapping. You can watch the featurette here on YouTube or embedded below (you might want some tissues at the ready):

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Image

1st this made me cry!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on July 02, 2011, 08:25 PM report to moderator
Image

1st this made me cry!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on July 02, 2011, 08:26 PM report to moderator
Image

1st this made me cry!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on July 02, 2011, 08:26 PM report to moderator

it gets me every time when I see how little they used to be, and how grown up they are now… and seeing alan rickman and david thewlis saying goodbye and the trio hugging each other made me tear up! Though they were saying goodbye, the magic lives on.

Posted by Ogg_the_Groundskeeper on July 02, 2011, 08:27 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

Oh my God! The hug at 2:48……I am crying so much right now… It’s like we are hugging them too for all these beautiful years that they’ve given to us… I need this clip in a high-res version, NOW!!!!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on July 02, 2011, 08:28 PM report to moderator
2009_5_harry_potter_6_hbp_3_thumb

Snape & Lupin together at Hogwarts? This surely must be a part of the Prince’s Tale. Perhaps they explain just why poor Severus was ritually humiliated every year by being (necessarily) refused the DADA post when he should have been Dumbledore’s first and only choice. Just a thought!

Posted by SpinnersLibrarian on July 02, 2011, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Oh lord this is going to be sooo difficult for the whole world this month.But what a beautiful thing it has done for us.I cried immediately watching this.Especially with Alan and David.Then Dan makes his speech,the trio hug.wahhhh!!!

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 02, 2011, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

aweh so sad ! what a hard moment for the whole cast !

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on July 02, 2011, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

I’m getting some tissues before I watch this, Snape’s goodbye….I’m sad just thinking about it! :’(

Posted by LunaLuver on July 02, 2011, 09:22 PM report to moderator

Tears formed into my eyes!

Bye, Harry Potter! );

Posted by . on July 02, 2011, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

If I’m crying this much for a two minute featurette, how will I EVER get through DH part 2??? Oh, my God, I can’t believe they’re done. :(

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on July 02, 2011, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

A very touching video…thank you Leaky for sharing! Of course, tears are running down my face especially after Dan’s speech. I’m like you eadmistress LemonFaerie….I better take plenty of tissues with me when I go!

Posted by beewell on July 02, 2011, 10:07 PM report to moderator

wow….i’m going to be a blubbering fool trying to sit through DH 2! i’m so sad to see harry and his friends go, and so happy that they seem to be as sad as we all are :(

Posted by jamiedeeje on July 02, 2011, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Hbpposter_harryandginny_thumb

Oh God, this kills me, I’m done….I better remember to take two boxes of tissues with me to the movie…

Posted by kleigh629 on July 02, 2011, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Foto0150_thumb

poxa pena q nao tem kegenda eu nao manjo nada de ingles mas muito bom o vdeo

Posted by thassia on July 02, 2011, 11:07 PM report to moderator

"Your father thinks very highly of Mad-Eye Moody," said Mrs. Weasley sternly.[br]"Yeah, well, Dad collects plugs, doesn't he?" said Fred quietly as Mrs. Weasley left the room. "Birds of a feather..."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014