Dan Radcliffe on "The Daily Show"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
July 19, 2011, 04:04 PM

Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) made an appearance on "The Daily Show" to promote "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2." In the interview he discusses his love of watching cartoons, and is shown footage of Harry Potter fans playing Quidditch.

You can watch the video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Wig4_thumb

I can’t see the video, but that’s fine. But I quite enjoy the wonderfully witty comment from Comedy Central apologising for it, but informing me that I can get my “headlines on Channel 4”.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 20, 2011, 05:57 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

What a fantastic interview — this is the best one I’ve seen, by far. Dan is amazing, and I love Jon Stewart! It’s so important for the INTERVIEWER to do a good job of showing off the guest, and I think Jon did this brilliantly. And of course, Dan is witty and charming as always! Awesome.

Not available in Ireland.

Posted by DavidTheUnready on July 20, 2011, 10:22 AM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

I think the interview went pretty well. Obviously it wasn’t anything serious…it was ment to be funny! The part of the questions was fantastic… and you can tell that Dan is completely joining in the pranks. So, I don’t understand why the fuss about Dan deserving respect… come on! I was the Daily Show not C-Span!

Posted by Halfblood Princess on July 20, 2011, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

I ment to write “It was the…” in the end… I just forgot the “t”

Posted by Halfblood Princess on July 20, 2011, 11:34 AM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

must rewatch tonight when i have sound!

Posted by sboyer06 on July 20, 2011, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

hahaha that was SOOO funny!!! specially the questions part!

Posted by ParisThePotterLuver on July 20, 2011, 11:53 AM report to moderator

BEST.
INTERVIEW.
EVER.

I really like John Stewart, and I love Daniel.

Enough said.

Posted by emdash84 on July 20, 2011, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Em_thumb

I laughed soo hard :D The questions were awesome! ;D

Posted by MarijaLuvsPotter on July 20, 2011, 01:02 PM report to moderator
0709091327_m_061608_em4_thumb

I think I look for much more, you see, I don’t “get” Jon Stewart, I think he is too wrapped up in himself. I think that it is sad that his show is the way young people watch the news, it is hardly critical thinking and I didn’t see his viewers go to the polls and ensure the Tea Baggers wouldn’t get in. I myself, preferred Larry King’s questions, on that special and some of the other interviews on some other stations. I think it has to be generational, I am 60 years old, and I look at things from a different perspective. I can think of many more questions I would love to ask Dan. Who I love and respect very much.

Posted by CCB5Potterfan34 on July 20, 2011, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Copy__2__of_spain_237_thumb

Too funny! Dan seems to have such a great sense of humor. But he’s usually quite unflappable, it was fun to watch him get a little worked up and a little goofy.

Posted by JoanMarieMesi {WBM} on July 20, 2011, 07:02 PM report to moderator
Copy__2__of_spain_237_thumb

Posted by JoanMarieMesi {WBM} on July 20, 2011, 07:02 PM report to moderator
P1010012_thumb

@CCB5 John Stewart is always stupid and embarrassing, that’s his thing! And he’s wonderful at it, although he definitely is not everyone’s cup of tea. Like YodatheHobbit (love your name) says, it’s a comedy show, but not everyone’s type of comedy. You want truly stupid and embarrassing, watch my hero, Stephen Colbert. I die laughing watching his interviews, while simultaneously squirming for the poor interviewee.

Anyway, Dan seemed to enjoy himself! He shone. I love what he said about people expressing themselves, and his reaction at the thought of himself playing Quidditch! :D

Posted by Gwynog'srabbit on July 20, 2011, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

It won’t let me see it :(
I’ll just youtube it ;)

Images_thumb

This is probably the best interview of late… I love Dan’s expressions.. that kid asking about Harry and hermione was hilarious..

Posted by vandy[FTC] on July 22, 2011, 01:47 PM report to moderator

"We wanted to write another couple of verses!" Malfoy called... "But we couldn't find rhymes for fat and ugly -- we wanted to sing about [Ron's] mother, see --"[br]"Talk about sour grapes," said Angelina, casting Malfoy a disgusted look.[br]"-- we couldn'

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014