Videos: Behind the Scenes on "Deathly Hallows: Part 2"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
July 17, 2011, 08:55 PM

We have several new behind the scenes videos to share with you. The first set is some B roll footage from E!Online, and we also have ITV's behind the scenes special for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2." You can watch all these videos below. If you haven't seen the movie yet, there are quite a few spoilers.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I like to see they take all of behind the scene and interviews and anything else HP and put them on DVD and call it The Hogwart’s Years and put it up for sell

Posted by George E Watson on July 18, 2011, 11:29 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Great clips!

Posted by Jacket on July 18, 2011, 12:22 PM report to moderator

The ITV program was freaking AH-mazing!! Such good interviews and behind the scenes. Man, how I would of loved to work on that set design/building. It would of been a dream come true. THANKS FOR SHARING!!

Posted by emdash84 on July 18, 2011, 01:34 PM report to moderator

I actually watched these videos before there was an article on it, and I teared up at the end! I really am going to miss it, Harry Potter will always have a big part in my heart, finished or not. ;)

Posted by . on July 18, 2011, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Thanks Leaky for sharing these videos. They were great! I love seeing the behind the scenes stuff.

Posted by beewell on July 18, 2011, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

I agree George..wouldn’t that be awesome! I would pay for it!

Posted by beewell on July 18, 2011, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Andarton-crow-block4c_thumb

Thank you, Leaky! Loved them all: what a treat.

Posted by CorvusAndarton on July 18, 2011, 09:28 PM report to moderator

Great! I love behind-the-scenes very nearly more than the actual films, probably because they’re unscripted and raw, and it’s so cool to see the sets, well, behind the magic!

Posted by PotterAcumen on July 18, 2011, 10:08 PM report to moderator

This is the first time, I seen a full behind-the-scenes video, only clips. Great video, Thanks Leaky.

Posted by simmb3 on July 18, 2011, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome videos!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 19, 2011, 02:58 PM report to moderator

this really makes me sad :( I mean, i was really good. Full of spoilers hahaa Luckily we’ve all seen the movie Anyway, teh keep telling “this is the end” and is really sad because, even though we haven’t been actually there, like… acting haha… It’s been a big part of our lives too, it’s like saying goodbye to your childhood, I don’t know… Anyway, we still got Pottermore haha

Posted by Jo Black on July 21, 2011, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

wow.. i can’t believe it’s going to end :’(

Posted by harrypotter4258 on July 21, 2011, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Ooh I watched this :) Was very good :)

Chess was the only thing Hermione ever lost at, something Harry and Ron thought was very good for her.