Video: MTV Interviews Fans After Seeing "Deathly Hallows: Part 2"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
July 17, 2011, 07:02 PM

We have a new video from MTV, where some Harry Potter fans are interviewed right after seeing "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" for the first time. The video shows fans happy about the final movie, but also saying good-bye to the Harry Potter films. You can watch the video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

My friend Jack and I were holding hands and crying at the end it was sooo sad, its been our childhood since we were 6. Its crazy that its come to an end, but then on the other hand its been such a big part of our lives and will probs never leave us. Cause we always have the books and if your like me, you will read them like 20 times and so get to re live the story. Though I think i preferred the books ending when Harry goes off to die but i think the way they did it was still amazing and had me in tears.

Posted by Alice on July 18, 2011, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

I don’t think I could have talked to a camera after coming out of the cinema, I porbaly would just broken down.

Again.

Posted by HogwartsForever on July 18, 2011, 01:22 PM report to moderator

I agree, but how come no one mentions the kiss between Ron and Hermione? xD

Posted by . on July 18, 2011, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

I was crying on & off nearly the whole time. But the parts that really got to me were Snape’s memories (especially when he cast his patronus & said ‘Always’) and it KILLED me to see Hogwarts being destroyed.
My only complaints were that the deaths seemed a little skimmed over/cheapened, And the duel between Molly & Bella could have been more. I loved the scenes with Neville (BAMF!) and the parts that they changed didn’t bother me TOO much.
I thought Alan Rickman’s performance as Snape was AWESOME, and I also liked that we finally got to see McGonnagal being a badass lol

Posted by Kessalia19 on July 18, 2011, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Imspsadthat its kverbutit was such a great ending!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 19, 2011, 09:07 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wow. I really messed up my typing on that last comment.whoops!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 19, 2011, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I just cried the whole way through! It was amazing though, I loved every minute. I did think the bit with Hermione wobbling on Bellatrix’s heels was really sweet!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on July 19, 2011, 02:00 PM report to moderator

The creature slipped off the bed and bowed so low that the end of its long, thin nose touched the carpet. Harry noticed that it was wearing what looked like an old pillowcase, with rips for arm- and leg-holes.