Videos: Interviews from MTV's "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" NYC Premiere Live Stream

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 13, 2011, 02:32 PM

Incase you missed MTV's live stream on Monday from the "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" NYC premiere or are just itching for a rewatch, our video gurus are here to help.

Below are links to interviews with the cast and crew from the red carpet, including actor Alan Rickman receiving the trophy on behalf of his character, Severus Snape, for winning MTV's Harry Potter World Cup.

Interview with Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)
Interview with Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)

Stay tuned for Leaky's own coverage from the NYC premiere!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I wish I could see it at midnight. But I can’t

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 14, 2011, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

“Daddy, I want popcorn…”
Actually no, I’ll need an Awake Tea at Starbucks… I went to London and just got back, and I’m still used to London time, which means midninght for me is 5:00 am, which also means I might fall asleep, which also means I might miss half the movie!!! :-| Can’t wait though!!! And BTW David’s son was so cute/funny when he said that!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on July 14, 2011, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

“Daddy, I want popcorn…”

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on July 14, 2011, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Thanks leaky

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 15, 2011, 06:47 AM report to moderator

@ #1HarryPotterFan123: I was there too!!! Wasn’t it very emotional? Did you camp overnight on TS?
Yesterday I saw DH2 second time with my husband and even he said that he wanna watch it a second time… one epic moment after the other and I like the new stuff and most of the shortening is well done!!!

Posted by ginnyshiel on July 15, 2011, 07:35 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thanks Leaky!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 17, 2011, 05:39 PM report to moderator

And the fleet of little boats moved off all at once, gliding across the lake, which was as smooth as glass. Everyone was silent, staring up at the great castle overhead. It towered over them as they sailed nearer and nearer to the cliff on which it stood.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014