Videos: Interviews from MTV's "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" NYC Premiere Live Stream

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 13, 2011, 02:32 PM

Incase you missed MTV's live stream on Monday from the "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" NYC premiere or are just itching for a rewatch, our video gurus are here to help.

Below are links to interviews with the cast and crew from the red carpet, including actor Alan Rickman receiving the trophy on behalf of his character, Severus Snape, for winning MTV's Harry Potter World Cup.

Interview with Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)
Interview with Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)

Stay tuned for Leaky's own coverage from the NYC premiere!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hermione_poster_thumb

1st comment

Posted by silverkacy on July 13, 2011, 03:07 PM report to moderator

I’ve been waiting for these! =]

Posted by . on July 13, 2011, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

How did Snape beat everyone in the Harry potter world cup?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by silverkacy on July 13, 2011, 03:09 PM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

All the video clips were amazing but my fav.’s were the ones with Tom Felton and Rupert Grint.

Posted by Ariana Devins on July 13, 2011, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Wingardium_leviosa_thumb

Dans lovely. He seems to be a very upbeat, glass is half full kinda guy.
Can’t wait to see the film in 28 hours and 34 min (and counting). I keep hearing that Rickmans performance is amazing. Im soooooo sad that this is all over now but I’ll try to be upbeat like Dan and look forward to the amazing film tomorrow night :-)

Posted by Wingardium on July 13, 2011, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Amur_leopard_avatar_thumb

Wauw! The movie is absolutely amazing! The acting was just great:D I can’t wait to see it again. I know that has nothing to do with the article, but I just needed to get it off my chest… Yay!

Posted by Caro27 on July 13, 2011, 04:02 PM report to moderator

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! I just saw the movie, and its absolutely AMASING! The best movie I ever have seen! Exept for some stupid things in the last scenes, no one could have asked for a better ending of the series!!!

Posted by Eliza Lovegood on July 13, 2011, 04:19 PM report to moderator
The_libertines_by_2cnd_thumb

I voted so hard for 12 days for Snape and in return I now know that Alan Rickman watches Potter Puppet Pals. Time worth spent! XD

Posted by SnapeIsBatman on July 13, 2011, 05:28 PM report to moderator
Profile_thumb

They are all so lovely!

Posted by willowandlaylasmom on July 13, 2011, 11:47 PM report to moderator

I HAVE SEEN IT!! I’ve seen the movie yesterday, because in Italy it came out on the 13th. It’s….it’s…I don’t even know how to describe it. You definitely WON’T be disappointed. The battle’s not short, and every character has his moment (except, maybe, for Ron, who doesn’t get to do much in this one). It’s epic and sad and moving and everything you’d expect from it. McGonagall is great, as well as Neville. Beware of the Forest scenes, ‘cause you’ll cry. That’s it, I don’t want to spoiler too much, but I’m sure, really sure you will love it.
I can’t believe it’s the end of it. It really isn’t. The books and the movies will always be with us.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 14, 2011, 05:33 AM report to moderator

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 14, 2011, 05:33 AM report to moderator

I have seen it either – in Germany yesterday at 0.01 and it was overwhelming epic. Unexpected things happend but all were – don’t know I word which expresses it enough. Snape, Harry, Hermione, McGonagall, Luna, Ron, Neville and the Darl Lord himself – crazy.
For a moment before the beginning I thouhgt I better leave now because otherwise it will end for me.
Spoiler –
Only missing Fred dying and the cheers in DD’s bureau at the end.

Posted by ginnyshiel on July 14, 2011, 08:53 AM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

This is soooo amazing that Snape finally got some acknowledgement !!! Thank you so much, you guys who voted (I couldn’t because I’m not on facebook) – YOU ARE AWESOME !!! I Love You !!! And I LOVE what Alan Said: It’s a vote for ambiguity, courage, loyalty, determination – and LOVE (actually :) !!!! Love it – it was just what I needed to hear before watching DH tonight. Snape and his values will live in us forever _RIP.

Posted by siena on July 14, 2011, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It has been a fun ride… Tonight at midnite it comes to a conclusion…

Posted by Won_Two on July 14, 2011, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW!!!! I will really enjoy the last movie, because I get to see Voldemort destroyed and Bellatrix!!!!!! I love Alan Rickman!!!! and he was perfect for the role of Professor Severus Snape!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on July 14, 2011, 12:34 PM report to moderator

"Maybe he's [i]left,[/i]" said Harry, "because he missed out on the Defense Against Dark Arts job [i]again[/i]!"[br]"Or he might have been [i]sacked[/i]!" said Ron enthusiastically. "I mean, everyone hates him --"[br]"Or maybe," said a very cold voice rig

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014