Images: HP Cast Appearances in Canada, Paris, Melbourne, and More

HP Cast
Posted by: Mel
July 12, 2011, 11:08 PM

We now have quite a few new images of the Harry Potter cast and crew making apperances in a variety of locations to promote the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2." You can see the Canadian premiere here, the Paris premiere here, the Melbourne premiere here, and the New York after party here. Additionally, Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) made was featured on New.Music.Live in Canada (see that here) and had a photoshoot at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel (see that here). Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

Just saw the movie… slightly disappointed :( book just outstrips it by way too much they messed with it.

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on July 12, 2011, 11:59 PM report to moderator

Don’t want to know!! I want to find out for myself when I watch it thanks

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on July 13, 2011, 05:01 AM report to moderator

Don’t care if it sucks. :) Just want to see the last movie.

Posted by mugglessuck on July 13, 2011, 07:35 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

I’m goin to see it tonight just hope I won’t be disappointed like Luce-Lupin

Posted by mencia on July 13, 2011, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I dont think any of us are going to be really disappointed, the movies are always different from the books. And I think I speek for everyone here when I ask people who have already seen the movie not to spoil it for those of use who havent.

Posted by LunaLuver on July 13, 2011, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Paris got a nice turn out of actors, more than I thought there’d be. Shame there’s no pics of Emma and Dan at the after party, though I’m sure they were there. And is that a huge Hogwarts cake? Must be. I wonder if Charm City Cakes did it like they did for OoTP and HBP?

Posted by LunaLuver on July 13, 2011, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Yes, Please no spoilers. :) I’d like to decide for myself whether I like it. If you’ve already seen the movie please keep it to yourself at least for a little while so everyone else can see it before you ruin it for them.

Posted by Jacket on July 13, 2011, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

If they made a movie that followed the book completely, the same folks who complain it didn’t follow the book would gripe that the film was way too long! You just can’t please some folks…

Posted by Won_Two on July 13, 2011, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

shame they’re not promotinf in Poland…sure it won’t be as cool as the book, but I bet it’ll be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Miss Weasley on July 13, 2011, 01:43 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see it. Tomorrow night!

Is it just me or is the countdown for DH2 off by a day for the US release date?

Posted by bookworm1118 on July 13, 2011, 01:52 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see it. Tomorrow night!

Is it just me or is the countdown for DH2 off by a day for the US release date?

Posted by bookworm1118 on July 13, 2011, 01:52 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

1 more day!!!!!!!

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 13, 2011, 01:57 PM report to moderator

Everyone has there Own Thoughs and I think it is going be bloodly hell good :)

every review i read it is good.. and People been telling me the ending isn’t the best but I have to see for myself dont i??

Posted by hpnerd on July 13, 2011, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

It is off. ( The Countdown)

Posted by silverkacy on July 13, 2011, 02:58 PM report to moderator

That’s so much premieres! And imagine that every year! The Harry Potter cast and crew (and of course, J.K. Rowling) should get a round of applause! They really keep a level head! (:

Posted by . on July 13, 2011, 04:06 PM report to moderator

"So," sneered Fudge, recovering himself, "you intend to take on Dawlish, Shacklebolt, Dolores, and myself single-handed, do you, Dumbledore?"[br]"Merlin's beard, no," said Dumbledore, smiling. "Not unless you are foolish enough to force me to."