Video: Rupert Grint on Live! With Regis and Kelly

Grint
Posted by: Mel
July 11, 2011, 03:16 PM

Earlier today, Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) made an appearance on the talk show "Live! With Regis and Kelly" to discuss his role in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2." You can watch this interview here or below. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Regis needed to shut up and stop cutting off Rupert. He couldn’t even respond!

Posted by ibmelodious on July 11, 2011, 04:13 PM report to moderator

I really like these (almost) yearly interviews with the trio and Regis and Kelly (:

Posted by . on July 11, 2011, 04:17 PM report to moderator

I’m waiting for the one with Emma because I love how Regis always asks, “Do you ever develop a crush on either Daniel or ‘The Grint’?” :DDD

Posted by . on July 11, 2011, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I can’t watch it :( too many scenes from the movie and I really don’t want to spoil myself.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on July 11, 2011, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

I dislike how Regis interrupted Rupert and how he asked for explanations about Horcruxes and such. And I also really didnt like how they spent so much time talking about kissing (not even Emma at times) instead of really important questions that went unsaid. But overall, nice interview, like Mr. Grint very much, very nice guy!

Posted by RubeusHagrid on July 11, 2011, 06:00 PM report to moderator

Rupert did a great interview. He does seem a little uncomfortable doing them but he has improved over the years. Yes, Regis does interrupt alot but then that’s just his style. Loved seeing Rupert though.

Posted by hewy on July 11, 2011, 07:06 PM report to moderator

It was fun to watch this morning!

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 11, 2011, 09:07 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Regis is such a total twit!

Posted by Won_Two on July 12, 2011, 12:00 AM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

@ Calum Wilson, I agree, I would always close my eyes and press mute on my computer when it happens. I swear they show too many trailers for DHII.

Looking forward to seeing Emma’s interview.
Posted by CorruptedNethicite on July 12, 2011, 01:47 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

nice interview

Posted by mencia on July 12, 2011, 07:24 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Pretty good interview, I can’t believe Regis hasn’t even read the books.

Posted by Jacket on July 12, 2011, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

It stinks that Regis couldn’t say what he had to say… he could have occasionally cut off Rupert.

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on July 13, 2011, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I would love to see/hear the clip of his rap!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 17, 2011, 06:19 PM report to moderator

"I want to know what you're really up to -- and don't give me any more of this [i]listening to the news[/i] tosh! You know perfectly well that [i]your lot..."[/i][br]"Careful, Vernon!" breathed Aunt Petunia, and Uncle Vernon lowered his voice so that Harr

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014