MTV.com, PopSugar to Livestream New York "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Premiere from 4.30pm EST

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 11, 2011, 04:10 PM

MTV.com will be live streaming today's New York City "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Premiere from 4.30pm EST. Stay close to Leaky, where we will be embedding the live stream and don't forget that MTV will also be announcing the winner of the Harry Potter World Cup.

PopSugar will also be live streaming the event from 2pm PT/5pm ET and we will post that live stream below as well so you have a choice of coverage. Leaky will be on the carpet covering the premiere and we'll be posting photos, videos and quotes from the actors, crew and filmmakers as they come in. Keep an eye on the @Leaky Twitter for even more premiere updates.

MTV.com Live Stream: here or below: 4:30 pm EST

PopSugar Live Stream: here or below:  2:00 pm PT / 5:00 pm ET

Free video streaming by Ustream

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Why did Emma look so sad? :(

Posted by SillyLills on July 11, 2011, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Really good stuff…

Posted by Won_Two on July 12, 2011, 12:03 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-deathly-hallows-trailer_thumb

I must say, LONDON Knows to treat the world…i had o problems watching the live stream…….BUT MTV? i gave up in 2 minutes (buffering…… Buffering…)
this is the 2nd time Livestream for MTV has failed…. I have british friends and i got to talk to them on skype while i watched the london premiere…..it was ridiculous that there livestream for New York sucked……..come on…..if you want a US premiere do it right……i watched the london premiere thats enought for me….

Posted by PotterParish on July 12, 2011, 03:58 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

‘It was a vote for ambiguity.’ How right you are, Mr. Rickman. It was a well-deserved honor. And how clever of you to slip in that little reference to ‘Love, Actually.’

But alas no, the Potter Puppet Pals kids are not getting rich off their creativity – Warner Brothers has seen to that, by crushing their tiny merchandising operation.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on July 12, 2011, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Well, now that Snape is protecting them, perhaps things will change.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on July 12, 2011, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

@Tarana, don’t you think the presenter might have been having a bit of fun with that? I doubt that they were truly being serious.

I’m very glad that Alan Rickman acknowledged how beautifully done the Potter Puppet Pals are done, it’s great to have him mentioning them so warmly, let’s hope even more people discover them because of that interview.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 12, 2011, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I’m very glad that Alan Rickman acknowledged how beautifully the Potter Puppet Pals are done, it’s great to have him mentioning them so warmly, let’s hope even more people discover them because of that interview.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 12, 2011, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Sorry about that posting twice

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 12, 2011, 01:12 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

@moglet(ITC!) Let’s hope so. For her. She didn’t sound as if she was joking, but maybe I missed it. I didn’t see her face while she was saying it.

Anyway, I saw some videos of the Dutch premiere. That must have been one of the dorkiest premiere ever. The wife of a Dutch rap artist (yeah, I know ;o) ) said something like “o, those three probably die at the end, don’t they? Otherwise it wouldn’t be the end.” She didn’t sound like she was joking either.
Well, I guess I should send another post to the Leaky Lounge forum: “You know when you’re a big HP fan when…” you get annoyed at people who claim to “love Harry Potter” but haven’t even read the books and can’t be bothered to get their facts right.
Haha, I know I’m too serious when it comes to Potterworld.

Posted by Tarana on July 12, 2011, 05:16 PM report to moderator

That was amazing to see it live!

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 12, 2011, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Was awesome! But wish I was there!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 17, 2011, 05:18 PM report to moderator

Snape looked around at him, his face framed between curtains of greasy black hair.[br]"Sit down, Potter."[br]"You know," said Sirius loudly, leaning back on his rear chair legs and speaking to the ceiling, "I think I'd prefer it if you didn't give orders